Sam Darnold

Aztec Hammer

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

#science 

Eostrogen protects the heart better than testosterone, just start taking the lady pills today like an asprin and you will be fine. 

And sexy.

Image result for transvestite

I might as well take the lady pills, I already got the lady lumps.:x

41 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Dont worry, buddy. Im saving a kidney for ya. We are gonna get you to that Browns SuperBowl, even if we gotta serve you formaldehyde martinis from now on..

I already am on martini meds.

I make them with super foods (e.g., good olives, sardines and shellfish, roasted tomato, pickled ginger and onions, spanish chorizo, dry goat cheeses, dried pineapple, nuts, etc.).

I call them charcuterinis.

No worries.

4 hours ago, bruceb said:

I already am on martini meds.

I make them with super foods (e.g., good olives, sardines and shellfish, roasted tomato, pickled ginger and onions, spanish chorizo, dry goat cheeses, dried pineapple, nuts, etc.).

I call them charcuterinis.

No worries.

You can slutshame me all you want, but you will not fat shame me, Bruce! You healthy SOB!

Just listened to his interview with Stephen A Smith.

- Whichever teams invests in him, he won't take that for granted and it's a special thing.

- Dream has always been the NFL regardless of team and doesn't really think about specific situations too much, or factors like the cold or 0-16 (SAS referenced the Browns and Lake Erie)

- With that being said, Darnold thinks all the teams that need a QB at the top of the draft have good situations.

- Didn't shy away from Cleveland or being the first QB taken (implying Browns). 'Absolutely' thinks he should be because he feels he is a talent that can fit in any system and that he has a good head on his shoulders and won't be a source for ridicule.

Archived