Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

24 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Michigan buying victories...

they just paid VT $300k+ to cancel their home and home series so Michigan can schedule Arkansas St. instead

Because they already play Washington during those years, and playing Washington and Virginia Tech in the same year makes no sense with how CFB works... but yes, it's all about buying victories. Tell me more about OSU's 2019 OOC schedule of... Florida Atlantic, Miami of Ohio, and Cincinnati.

2 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Because they already play Washington during those years, and playing Washington and Virginia Tech in the same year makes no sense with how CFB works... but yes, it's all about buying victories. Tell me more about OSU's 2019 OOC schedule of... Florida Atlantic, Miami of Ohio, and Cincinnati.

What do you mean it makes no sense? It gives them a greater potential strength of schedule, specially when they won’t win the big10 

It’s better than Michigan’s Mid Tennessee and Army match up!

2 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Washington is trash, breh.

41 minutes ago, buno67 said:

What do you mean it makes no sense? It gives them a greater potential strength of schedule, specially when they won’t win the big10 

It’s better than Michigan’s Mid Tennessee and Army match up!

Might want to check out the game that takes place on October 26th in 2019

I don't really understand why fans of teams like to chest thump about quality of OOC games.

Every single teams goes through years of competitive games followed by years of not so competitive games.

Literally every single one.

On 3/30/2018 at 6:22 PM, JammerHammer21 said:

Might want to check out the game that takes place on October 26th in 2019

sh!it, I didnt see that, didnt know you guys are playing them that deep into the season. Should be a great game, winners will battle to have a record over .500

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, thrILL! said:

It’s official. 

I’ll believe it when it actually happens. Bama never schedules a legit road game for OOC game. When was the last time they had a true road game for an OOC game? Neutral site doesn’t count IMO

10 hours ago, buno67 said:

I’ll believe it when it actually happens. Bama never schedules a legit road game for OOC game. When was the last time they had a true road game for an OOC game? Neutral site doesn’t count IMO

Home and away with Penn State 2010 and 2011.

Archived