Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

4 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

A&M should have locked him in the football facility and literally ran him to death. Would have gotten away with it.

**** the NCAA.

1 hour ago, JammerHammer21 said:

I was happy Arizona got a 4* transfer but this is a whack move.  Being upset over a misdiagnosed injury is understandable but going to town on coaches over payments is pretty low.

15 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Who wants to start the whisky scandal thread?

What scandal? As soon as criminal charges were filed, Cephus was suspended and he'll likely never play for us again regardless of the legal outcome. There is no scandal.

Danny Davis....

so...as soon as charges are filled..Zach smith...shtcanned....outrage over it not being soon enough

As soon as charges are filled with this....a-ok

double standards ftmfw

this isn’t directed at you or rammsfanforlyfe....the is more directed at the media and their pitchforking and torches

2 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Danny Davis....

so...as soon as charges are filled..Zach smith...shtcanned....outrage over it not being soon enough

double standards ftmfw

this isn’t directed at you or rammsfanforlyfe....the is more directed at the media and their pitchforking and torches

Quintez Cephus didn't have someone from his legal team or family go to the girls and convince them to not press charges nor has this taken place over the span of a decade. This is entirely different. Zach Smith was a repeated doosh and Urban did nothing about it until he absolutely had no choice. 

And in regards to Danny Davis. Check our thread to see how we feel about his situation. 

And for the record....I have no clue what is going on....because no one is reporting this.

because it is clear that either....Wisconsin isn’t on the same level as Ohio state

or sexual assault isn’t as evil as domestic violence in the media’s eye...unless your reach the Baylor quota of violations

Just now, malibuspeedrace said:

And for the record....I have no clue what is going on....because no one is reporting this.

because it is clear that either....Wisconsin isn’t on the same level as Ohio state

or sexual assault isn’t as evil as domestic violence in the media’s eye...unless your reach the Baylor quota of violations

You'd have a point if the situations were comparable. They aren't though. 

20 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Danny Davis....

double standards ftmfw

If there is any evidence that UW was aware of the Cephus or Davis allegations and didn't do anything, Chryst can GTFO.

30 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

What scandal? As soon as criminal charges were filed, Cephus was suspended and he'll likely never play for us again regardless of the legal outcome. There is no scandal.

I mean there's definitely a scandal. In all probability, we had a rapist on our team. That's a scandal.

But so far we don't know that the program has done anything wrong. Full disclosure, the fact that Davis is practicing is still odd. If he plays Week 1, we need to revisit it.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If there is any evidence that UW was aware of the Cephus or Davis allegations and didn't do anything, Chryst can GTFO.

Honestly, I have a feeling nobody really knew. As soon as Cephus caught wind of oncoming charges, he stepped away before being suspended officially. I mean, we really can't know until it all comes out so it's just speculation on my part. I'm with you though. If Paul knew about all this and let Cephus and Davis practice/stay with the team throughout the investigation, he needs to be fired or, at the very least, seriously reprimanded.

I’m sure Chryst isn’t culpable here. There’s no reason to think he is at this point. Obviously, no reason to jump to conclusions before the facts come out.

Surprised Davis isn’t suspended yet pending the investigation considering the circumstances. 

Archived