Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

Slick Rick has his opinion of Drake London:

Former Minnesota Vikings general manager Rick Spielman said on TikTok in all the tape he has watched of the Trojans star wideout, the guy just does not separate. London may be a lock to go in the top-32 on Thursday night, but this trait, or lack thereof, should be of great concern to teams looking to take him in the 2022 NFL Draft. A wide receiver who cannot separate is a huge problem.

https://fansided.com/2022/04/22/vikings-rick-spielman-drake-london-criticism/

23 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Slick Rick has his opinion of Drake London:

Former Minnesota Vikings general manager Rick Spielman said on TikTok in all the tape he has watched of the Trojans star wideout, the guy just does not separate. London may be a lock to go in the top-32 on Thursday night, but this trait, or lack thereof, should be of great concern to teams looking to take him in the 2022 NFL Draft. A wide receiver who cannot separate is a huge problem.

https://fansided.com/2022/04/22/vikings-rick-spielman-drake-london-criticism/

He ain't wrong.  I was astonished at how early he was drafted.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, marshpit23 said:

Agreed. He kinda remained me of TE playing WR. Idk, I’m glad we didn’t draft him.

Now watch him go tear up the league 😂 

I also may still have some lingering grudge about USC WRs over that whole Dwayne Jarrett situation from 15 years ago. 🤣 

On 5/11/2022 at 6:10 AM, swede700 said:

Ahh, the good ole days, when football players had nothing better to do than work second jobs...or play in tennis tournaments with each other.

think how those old time players would react to Brady getting $350 million to be a broadcaster upon retirement....

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

think how those old time players would react to Brady getting $350 million to be a broadcaster upon retirement....

I think it's ridiculous, because what if he's terrible at it?  My best comparison for this situation...and I'll never put these 2 in the same category again for any other reason...is Sam Bradford...who was the last rookie #1 overall pick to get big money before the 2011 CBA installed the rookie wage scale.  Giving big money to Brady, at least to me, is just as ridiculous as the money that was given to Bradford before he even stepped onto the football field.  

For those that would like to know whatever happened to Mike Harris...

Coming out of the 2015 season, Mike Harris had all the optimism in the world.

He'd started all 16 regular-season games – and one playoff game – at right guard for the Vikings. He'd been in the NFL four seasons and spent two in Minnesota after playing for the Chargers from 2012-13.

"I had all the potential," Mike recalled of the season that felt like a potential turning point in his career.

As things turned out, it was a turning point. Just not in the way Harris expected.

https://www.vikings.com/news/longform/mike-harris-mental-health-getting-open