Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

6 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

https://blairwalsh.com/about

"Prolific" lol

I mean hey, good for The Blair Witch Project!

"Perhaps his most valuable trait is the ability to perform well in high-pressure situations. To be successful in the NFL, one must perform in the most critical of moments, something synonymous with navigating the fast-paced and competitive luxury real estate market in Newport Beach."

Whoever wrote this bio might not have been informed of the end of the playoff game against Seattle.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

"Perhaps his most valuable trait is the ability to perform well in high-pressure situations. To be successful in the NFL, one must perform in the most critical of moments, something synonymous with navigating the fast-paced and competitive luxury real estate market in Newport Beach."

Whoever wrote this bio might not have been informed of the end of the playoff game against Seattle.

That is amusing, but up until that point, he did perform well in those situations...it just spiraled downward after that.  He certainly knows how to spin a bio though.  🤣

• Like 1

23 hours ago, swede700 said:

That is amusing, but up until that point, he did perform well in those situations...it just spiraled downward after that.  He certainly knows how to spin a bio though.  🤣

Crazy how things turn out. If he makes the 27 yard field goal, that game probably goes down as one of the greatest kicking performances of all time, given the conditions. Instead it’s one of the biggest choke moments. 

If only Adrian Peterson had run where he was supposed to…

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

We'll make sure these posts are VD approved next time lol

no need for that, but if you're bringing me into this specifically i'll just state that i think demeaning a former player over his new career online bio is awfully petty and juvenile.

but to each their own....

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

That's not what I was referring to. 

My suggestion is that if you don't care about a post, as you've pointed out multiple times already, it might be in one's own interest to ignore it.

Otherwise, it comes off as you do care, very much so, and need everyone to know it or find some form of validation.

and I wouldn't use the word "demeaning" either in this context