Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

20 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I get being frustrated at the time drafting. I think we all knew that was going to be a bad pick. 

Everything else is just ridiculous. Get over it.

good advice. particularly for the guy who posted in our NFL News forum recently how bad the Cine pick was.

• Like 1

Not sure what he's talking about? We lost Newman and Robison...both of whom retired in 2018.

Didn't lose anyone in 2018 going into 2019.

After that, some of the guys like Rhodes and Joseph were on their last legs with expiring contracts.

13 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The entire article from Craig was an indictment of Zimmer. It’s just very clear after reading that interview that Zimmer just sees everything that went wrong as someone else’s fault. 

Zimmer: "Get off my field turf!"

• Like 2

Seattle announced on Monday that the club has signed Jaren Hall to its practice squad.

Hall, 26, was recently waived by the Vikings. Minnesota selected him in the fifth round of the 2023 draft. He appeared in three games for the club with two starts last year, completing 13-of-20 passes for 168 yards with an interception.

The Seahawks have Sam Howell as their backup behind Geno Smith.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jaren-hall-joins-seahawks-practice-squad

• Like 1

17 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Seattle announced on Monday that the club has signed Jaren Hall to its practice squad.

Hall, 26, was recently waived by the Vikings. Minnesota selected him in the fifth round of the 2023 draft. He appeared in three games for the club with two starts last year, completing 13-of-20 passes for 168 yards with an interception.

The Seahawks have Sam Howell as their backup behind Geno Smith.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jaren-hall-joins-seahawks-practice-squad

Good for him, although I don't think his opportunity to develop is better behind those two guys.  🤣

• Like 2

On 8/31/2024 at 5:44 PM, SemperFeist said:

The entire article from Craig was an indictment of Zimmer. It’s just very clear after reading that interview that Zimmer just sees everything that went wrong as someone else’s fault. 

I just finished reading it.  That was ridiculous. 

"Unfortunately, I hold grudges.  That's just how I am." 

What you are then, is not an adult.  You are a man-child...one who hasn't matured. 

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

New Texans wide receiver Stefon Diggs has been chosen a captain in his first year in Houston.

The Texans announced their seven captains today, and Diggs, who arrived in an offseason trade with the Bills, was selected. Diggs was also a team captain in Buffalo.

Houston’s other offensive captains are quarterback C.J. Stroud and offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil, both of whom were captains last year as well.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/texans-captains-include-c-j-stroud-will-anderson-stefon-diggs

his team mates didn't want to receive nasty tweets, no doubt....

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

New Texans wide receiver Stefon Diggs has been chosen a captain in his first year in Houston.

The Texans announced their seven captains today, and Diggs, who arrived in an offseason trade with the Bills, was selected. Diggs was also a team captain in Buffalo.

Houston’s other offensive captains are quarterback C.J. Stroud and offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil, both of whom were captains last year as well.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/texans-captains-include-c-j-stroud-will-anderson-stefon-diggs

his team mates didn't want to receive nasty tweets, no doubt....

Although they probably need to start the countdown to when his cryptic tweets will start again...probably in a couple of years after Stroud starts passing to someone else and they continually lose in the playoffs.