This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Guy is on his 5th team and has been waived/picked off a practice squad 3 times.

But you're correct he is apparently a former "nobody" who has turned himself into enough of a "somebody" that NE signed to a decent free agent deal earlier this year. 

I just didn't think he warranted the fkn part. He's a league average type starter to me. 

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

After one week of reflection after the Rodgers injury, I've decided that I hate the NFL.  It's an addiction, and it's worse than tobacco because I can't quit it. 

You can quit it. October 5th 2016 I wanted to see how long I could go without a cigarette and I'm still going. I know it's not football talk, but you can do it.

10 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

After one week of reflection after the Rodgers injury, I've decided that I hate the NFL.  It's an addiction, and it's worse than tobacco because I can't quit it. 

Quitting tobacco is not easy in the least. I quit cold turkey almost 30 years ago and I'm surprised my marriage survived my bitchiness.  I was a real shrew.  The first week is the hardest hurdle.  I read somewhere that nicotine is as addictive as cocaine so you have some serious withdrawal symptoms.  But after the second week these symptoms ease significantly.  Good luck!

22 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I was surprised to see Smith is sitting at 15-0 TD:INT. damn.

That's hard to overlook. Last couple losses have taken the shine off a bit though...

Couple of passes have been tipped and avoided the INT.  1 has gone for a TD.   That will likely balance out eventually.