This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I'll say that was dumb and move on. I won't think Jordy is some really POS person cause he snapped on a football field. I love seeing fights in hockey. Throwing some punches at a guy wearing a helmet doesn't bother me. Dive for his knees, use your helmet at a weapon, that's the crap I don't tolerate.

Nobody's ever been injured by being thrown to the ground while in a choke hold, and nobody's ever been injured when an NFL player ran at them full speed and hit them in the back? 

Beckham's helmet launch, Evans' hit in the back, and then what Green did.  Ranked from least to most acceptable. 

Jared Cook 6 rec 113 yards at half. 

We haven't seen it a ton over the years but this is officially the year of the ex-Packers between Cook, Hyde and Peppers in terms of their production versus what we have/did to replace them.

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 1

Just now, packfanfb said:

Jared Cook 6 rec 113 yards at half. 

We haven't seen it a ton over the years but this is officially the year of the ex-Packers between Cook, Hyde and Peppers in terms of their production versus what we have/did to replace them.

It's so sad that this is so true.  Not so much Hyde, but definitely Cook and Peppers. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Being happy about the injury of another player is a very poor reflection of the person being happy, regardless of the opponent or the player.

I wasn't gleeful about the player's injury.  Only the playoff chances of his team without him.  I'm sure fans in Detroit and MN - and perhaps Chicago - were happy about their team's chances of winning the division after Rodgers went down.

Right now it looks as though the Saints and Eagles are the teams to beat in the NFC, figures Rodgers gets hurt in a year where Dallas, Seattle and ATL are down. Such is life. I think the Eagles are here to stay, while Seattle is done contending unless Schneider uses the little picks he has to hit it out of the park.

• Like 1

Vikings currently in the middle of giving up a huge lead.  Keenum has thrown two interceptions since I've been paying attention.  Are we in for a repeat of 2013?  Where we look like absolute crap, but the rest of the teams in the division fall apart and we sneak into the playoffs?