This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

Just now, jontat83 said:

I'm not just watching redzone. But even with Redzone you can still see creative well crafted scoring plays.

I agree. You do. My point still stands. When you watch multiple teams you have way more chances to see those things.

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

When you're looking for something you'll always find it. If you're looking to see that everyone else has it easier it'll always start to look that way.

I don't think it's as far off as you think this time mostly because Jordy isn't highlight reeling it anymore.  We don't have that game breaker at receiver anymore, which is why I definitely want us to go WR in the second round this year so that the 2019 season they'll be ready after Cobb leaves. 

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I don't think it's as far off as you think this time mostly because Jordy isn't highlight reeling it anymore.  We don't have that game breaker at receiver anymore, which is why I definitely want us to go WR in the second round this year so that the 2019 season they'll be ready after Cobb leaves. 

Sure. It's harder than it's been. I agree there.

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Jameis Winston was taunting Lattimore and Lattimore shoved him, so Evans completely blindsided Lattimore and then started throwing punches.  What did he do?  He proved that he's a POS. 

https://deadspin.com/mike-evans-lays-out-marshon-lattimore-with-cheap-shot-t-1820161233

I saw some people talking he was an idiot but I had not seen what happened. Thanks.

In the history of the NFL, has there ever been a quarterback who throws as many temper tantrums or cries as often as Cam Newton?  At what point does that man grow the hell up? 

This is in reference to him jumping up and down and shouting at Rivera when Rivera decided to punt on a fourth and short today. 

53 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Jameis Winston was taunting Lattimore and Lattimore shoved him, so Evans completely blindsided Lattimore and then started throwing punches.  What did he do?  He proved that he's a POS. 

https://deadspin.com/mike-evans-lays-out-marshon-lattimore-with-cheap-shot-t-1820161233

That doesn't look too good for Winston either. Why the hell would he do that at all, much less while down 30-3?

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Also, I literally wouldn't trade Randall Cobb for AJ Green after what Green just did.  Yes, I'm serious.  No, I'm not exaggerating.  Part of the reason I dislike receivers so much is because of crap like what Green just did.  Anybody dumb enough to punch someone in the head who is wearing an NFL helmet I do not want playing for this team.  Jalen Ramsey should NOT have been suspended.  That shove was normal gamesmanship, and then he got choke-holded, slammed to the ground, had half a dozen punches thrown at him...

Green is a piece of **** who should be suspended for at least four games.  If the NFL wants to uphold any image of player safety being important, somebody who choke holds and slams a player to the ground and then throws a dozen punches at him should be suspended longer than somebody who hits somebody in the middle of a play or miliseconds after a play has ended. 

Edit: Add Mike Evans.  Lol.  I hate receivers.  So much. 

It's football give me a break, Charles Woodson sucker punched a guy in the gut and Clay Matthews clotheslined Kaep out of bounds. Dirty stuff happens all the time. AJ Green and Andre Johnson have been two of the quietest star WRs the league has had in awhile, both got into boxing matches with a DB, who cares??

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

What has Winston ever done off the football field that's looked good? 

No idea, I haven't ever followed the guy. I just know that he stole some seafood before the draft and I'm still unsure who "won" the perpetual comparison between Mariota and him.

I also watched the AJ Green fight in that link, what a POS. I never knew he was like that either, thought he was a regular dude. I'm such a naive guy.

2 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

No idea, I haven't ever followed the guy. I just know that he stole some seafood before the draft and I'm still unsure who "won" the perpetual comparison between Mariota and him.

I also watched the AJ Green fight in that link, what a POS. I never knew he was like that either, thought he was a regular dude. I'm such a naive guy.

The NFL is full of POS then if a quiet career leading to one fight gets you labeled as such. I find this all pretty ridiculous. You have no idea what happened, I'll let the fact that AJ Green has never been close to an OBJ, Brandon Marshall, Desean Jackson, TO type "diva" WR and much more of a Larry Fitz keep quiet and play ball type to tell me Ramsey was probably talking/taunting a lot before he snapped.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

It's football give me a break, Charles Woodson sucker punched a guy in the gut and Clay Matthews clotheslined Kaep out of bounds. Dirty stuff happens all the time. AJ Green and Andre Johnson have been two of the quietest star WRs the league has had in awhile, both got into boxing matches with a DB, who cares??

Green literally just demanded that the team has to get him the ball somehow, some way right before their offensive coordinator was fired.  That's not quiet.  Randall Cobb is a quiet wide receiver, not AJ Green.  Don't know how you're defending what Green just did or comparing it to those two plays by Woodson/Matthews.  He didn't "get into a boxing match" with Ramsey.  He put him in two choke holds, slammed him to the ground twice, and threw a dozen punches.  And you're defending it. 

Who cares?  I care.  Green threw a temper tantrum and is incident #10,000 billion why receivers attract diva Manchild personalities. 

Go ahead and defend Mike Evans next.  I'll wait for your defense of that one. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

The NFL is full of POS then if a quiet career leading to one fight gets you labeled as such. I find this all pretty ridiculous. You have no idea what happened, I'll let the fact that AJ Green has never been close to an OBJ, Brandon Marshall, Desean Jackson, TO type "diva" WR and much more of a Larry Fitz keep quiet and play ball type to tell me Ramsey was probably talking/taunting a lot before he snapped.

Talking and taunting throughout the game deserves two choke holds, two slams to the ground and a dozen punches? 

Don't even compare him to Larry Fitzgerald.  Fitzgerald hasn't done anything remotely close to what Green just did and he's been playing twice as long.  You can't say Green is a Larry Fitzgerald type after what he just did because he just did it.

AJ Green had a temper tantrum and showed a side of his personality that fits the Bengals because the most exciting young DB in the NFL held him to one catch for six yards.  This isn't Larry Fitzgerald having a bad day.  Fitzgerald has had bad days.  This is AJ Green showing a side of his personality that exists.  If you're gonna argue it doesn't exist, I'll argue that I have what happened today as proof, and you have no proof because he literally just did what he did today. 

The fact that you're defending it is mind boggling to me.  There's losing your temper and getting into a shoving match, which happens to the best of NFL players.  Then there's what Green just did.  If you can't see the difference...