FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

20 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Go Kansas St....UK doesn't deserve a cheap final 4.....even though I bet on them lol

Not even a thanks for the bold move, HZ?  Thanks for making it easy for me, HZ.  Nothing?  I get nothing?  I made you. 

I just want to clarify. 

My partner didn't participate despite me PMing him the day before and him reading it, and now we are eliminated from the HoH. He also receives no punishment for not submitting a move. I now have double the chance of being nominated.

Not to sound whiny, but that's weak af 

8 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

I just want to clarify. 

My partner didn't participate despite me PMing him the day before and him reading it, and now we are eliminated from the HoH. He also receives no punishment for not submitting a move. I now have double the chance of being nominated.

Yep, some partners can be regular stinkers.

1 hour ago, JBURGE25 said:

I just want to clarify. 

I forgot you were playing.

7 hours ago, mission27 said:

Nah I should really be blaming Julie for pairing me with someone who can't count to 100%

can't count to 100, but at least i can count to your iq. picking round 12 to start running. mustve drank a liter of dumb as **** sauce before submitting your move. suck a canadian fart btw

32 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

can't count to 100, but at least i can count to your iq. picking round 12 to start running. mustve drank a liter of dumb as **** sauce before submitting your move. suck a canadian fart btw

Goat post 

Archived