FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

24 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Who do I get to root for to spin the Wheel, Julie?  Don't tag them, just say their name without tagging them. 

There's literally no competitive advantage submitting early for this comp when there is a hard deadline and more information could leak this morning.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

There's literally no competitive advantage submitting early for this comp when there is a hard deadline and more information could leak this morning.

Yes, I know.  I'm not complaining about people taking long.  I'm asking Julie who I can root for to have to spin the wheel because things come up, and it's possible someone waiting for more leaks could get distracted enough to miss the deadline. 

You take alllllllllllll the time you need.  Just remember to take a sip from the drink I give you about 30 minutes before the deadline.  ;)

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yes, I know.  I'm not complaining about people taking long.  I'm asking Julie who I can root for to have to spin the wheel because things come up, and it's possible someone waiting for more leaks could get distracted enough to miss the deadline. 

You take alllllllllllll the time you need.  Just remember to take a sip from the drink I give you about 30 minutes before the deadline.  ;)

That's why you prep the submission ahead of time and adjust the board as necessary. But if I wasn't in a deathmatch I wouldn't have a problem spinning the wheel that you seem so fearful of.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

That's why you prep the submission ahead of time and adjust the board as necessary. But if I wasn't in a deathmatch I wouldn't have a problem spinning the wheel that you seem so fearful of.

Like I said, take allllllllll the time you need. 

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Just remember to take a sip from the drink I give you about 30 minutes before the deadline.

if there was a cup that wasn't empty just lying around, I almost certainly drank it.

Or gopher did.

Archived