FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

23 minutes ago, MathMan said:

North region 

Shady vs mission

dome vs HZ

South region

ltbf vs Whicker

ragnarok vs gopher

GAME 1:  3 Card GUTS

Each player will be randomly dealt 3 playing cards using random.org.

The hand's value is as follows (in order)

1. Three of a kind (highest cards take precedence)

2. Pair (highest pair take precedence. If they have the same pair, highest kicker (your other card) will be factored in

3. High Card

(Ace is high)

The gameplay

You are allowed to WIFOM in thread as to the value of your cards. You can tell the truth or lie. It's up to you.

You either PM me Stand or Fold.

If both players fold:

The round is repeated.

If one player folds and one player Stands

The player who Stands gets a point. The cards are not revealed. If someone gets to 3 points, they win!

If both players Stand:

Cards are flipped over, and whoever has the biggest hand wins the game immediately regardless of their number of points.

paged

17 hours ago, MathMan said:

Lucky Number

mission, you are safe

Well if there was one person I would want to see go on it would be Mission. By failing to submit my moves I effectively evicted myself anyways. 

iPwn **** you, you aren't gonna win. You're a trash player at this game and how you've made it this far is beyond me. 

I watched my allies continuously get picked off in this year's game so it doesn't come as a surprise that I am gone. All of you newbs have killed it so far this game. I likely will contemplate retirement from FF after this round. 

As the greatest bridesmaid this game has ever seen, I wish you all farewell and good luck the rest of the game. 

Image result for salute gif

7 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Well if there was one person I would want to see go on it would be Mission. By failing to submit my moves I effectively evicted myself anyways. 

iPwn **** you, you aren't gonna win. You're a trash player at this game and how you've made it this far is beyond me. 

Gopher I know that you are the only one that voted for me, so the others that told me they were can go ahead and shove it

I watched my allies continuously get picked off in this year's game so it doesn't come as a surprise that I am gone. All of you newbs have killed it so far this game. I likely will contemplate retirement from FF after this round. 

As the greatest bridesmaid this game has ever seen, I wish you all farewell and good luck the rest of the game. 

Image result for salute gif

Pls dont retire.  We already lost bantle...

Archived