FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Going to pick up some booze in a hour, what’s everyone need? I’m buying! Get yer bikinis ready! Hot tub party!

I'm on a little bit of a diet, so I'm cutting out all juices.  I can pretty much only drink light beers or vodka and tonic.  Flavored tonic is fine as long as it's one of those carbonated water drinks without any calories.  So just get a big ole thing of vodka... Wait... You can't leave the house or else you're evicted. 

28 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm on a little bit of a diet, so I'm cutting out all juices.  I can pretty much only drink light beers or vodka and tonic.  Flavored tonic is fine as long as it's one of those carbonated water drinks without any calories.  So just get a big ole thing of vodka... Wait... You can't leave the house or else you're evicted. 

Well actually I just sent @MathMan out to go get us some. I told him a ton of light beer, couple bottles of vodka, whiskey, and rum. Got some fireball, Dr. McGillicuddys, and some peach pucker and some wine coolers for the soft hearted girls.

Well actually I just sent @MathMan out to go get us some. I told him a ton of light beer, couple bottles of vodka, whiskey, and rum. Got some fireball, Dr. McGillicuddys, and some peach pucker and some wine coolers for the soft hearted girls.

Nice.  Gonna get drunk and pass out waiting for these stupid NBA and MLB and hockey games to finish.  I hate baseball.  Hockey i respect, but can't get into it, and the NBA is the most rigged, broken professional sport there is. I literally just went down the line and picked every single thing based on their names.  I like blue jays more than tigers, red isn't my color and white socks are cheap usually, so I picked white socks.  Tigers are cooler than a bunch of glorified thieves (pirates), Pelicans are frickin awesome, so I picked them obviously. 

I literally know nothing about hockey.  Sharks are more cool than a wild.  What even is a wild?  Ducks.  Love ducks.  I go feeding ducks at a pond by my place in the summer.  Went with them. 

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I hate you all.

I'm writing a moot court brief on whether a federal court has subject matter jurisdiction in a patent case where the issue of obviousness arose from a claim of breach of contract.

But I have lots of rum waiting for me at home.

I did a year of law school. I can help if you want it.

6 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I did a year of law school. I can help if you want it.

Not much can be helped.  It's just time consuming and tedious.

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I watched To Kill a Mockingbird once.  I'll help, too. 

I wish I could litigate like Atticus.

A true lawyer would have read the book tbh. ??‍♀️

No, he would have had a first year associate read it for him.

Archived