FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

37 minutes ago, I_GET_SAX said:

Oh I’m sorry you must be new here,

myself and many other “vets” in here are not so new to Jason’s Big Brother antics. If you’re going to cry wolf with every sneeze or movie theater jab then I’d suggest buckling in. By the way, I’ve not stepped in NFL Gen once in my near 10 year relationship with FF. 

Eh, I've been on FF for about a year and a half so I've seen plenty of trolling here.    

Even if other people are not so new to it, you're the one saying you wish you'd seen the last of him.  No one else.  So this is really just a you thing.`

It's not about crying wolf, but if your issues with him devolve to the level I mentioned, then yeah, we should vote you out.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Umm what have I done wrong to warrant removal from the game? Let me know so I can improve for you.

It was more focused on the comment about hoping Sax had seen the last of you.  Cause evidently, you have a bit of a rep.

warning: so that my inbox doesnt fill up, and so i keep the diary room threads, i will be deleting some other conversations.

when sending me eviction votes, make sure you send a new conversation or i may not get it.

still need votes from 

mission

tlo

lucky

48 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Damn.  I just read the Wheel of Fate punishments and they aren't messing around.  TLO is probably gonna last one more week and then get Wheeled out of the house. 

Oil that hairless rat up and slide him out the front door

Archived