FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

@gopherwrestler

@Ragnarok

@Whicker

@mission27

@Shady Slim

@domepatrol91

Some said I thought I was smarter then them...some said I was a little too stabby....some think im not smart at all.....but guess what....you all are playing the game 6 moves behind me....ahahahahahah

Does anyone know where my @EliteTexan80 trophy is...I'm not leaving the house without it..had the head stuffed and mounted...you can't miss it. The balls are in a jar as well. They are my pride and joy

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Does anyone know where my @EliteTexan80 trophy is...I'm not leaving the house without it..had the head stuffed and mounted...you can't miss it. The balls are in a jar as well. They are my pride and joy

You realize you weren’t the one that pushed that? Not saying who was but all of it was used to put blame on your brother to get him removed from the house. It was used against him to get flux frustrated at him, which ended the FJ and also had Flux pushed out of the house. 

Many of us used you as a pawn. Fed you information all game long because we knew you were going out spreading it to everyone around the house. 

I most likely will not win Big Brother, but the remaining members that are still in the house went exactly according to plan on which everyone wanted. 

20 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You realize you weren’t the one that pushed that? Not saying who was but all of it was used to put blame on your brother to get him removed from the house. It was used against him to get flux frustrated at him, which ended the FJ and also had Flux pushed out of the house. 

Many of us used you as a pawn. Fed you information all game long because we knew you were going out spreading it to everyone around the house. 

I most likely will not win Big Brother, but the remaining members that are still in the house went exactly according to plan on which everyone wanted. 

That will your downfall in the end...you believed what you wrote and that info you gave me is what I told others...ahahahah....by the way, their is hidden meaning in that gif...should add that there should be 2 small knives, 2 medium sized knives...and a titanic sized knife in my back in it. The rest of the house should know which one they are

Think about this...a pawn...who knows he is a pawn....is the most dangerous instrument there is

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

1. nba: cleveland vs boston (sunday 2:30 pm)

winner:

Gopher: Cleveland
dome: Cleveland
Shady: Cleveland
Ragnarok: Cleveland
Whicker: Boston

Boston with the early 27-9 lead.

looking good for Whicker

6 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

That will your downfall in the end...you believed what you wrote and that info you gave me is what I told others...ahahahah....by the way, their is hidden meaning in that gif...should add that there should be 2 small knives, 2 medium sized knives...and a titanic sized knife in my back in it. The rest of the house should know which one they are

Think about this...a pawn...who knows he is a pawn....is the most dangerous instrument there is

My downfall is that I was fine with pushing out players I worked with outside for the group as a whole. I knew what I was doing.

at the end of the day, I knew the group I was fine with winning. 

After a week of chatting you started telling others what was going on and it was to easy to pin it back on you. 

A pawn that is an individual that is now eliminated doesn’t hurt my feelings 

At the end of it, we still want the same couple of players to win it all. 

Don't think jury members should discuss elements of the game that could impact the game.  Strategy and such.  They definitely shouldn't complain about whether or not things are fair (oops, lol).  @LetTheBallFly, wait for the final two to discuss elements of strategy, past decisions, who did what and more.  

We have to be impartial observers.

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Don't think jury members should discuss elements of the game that could impact the game.  Strategy and such.  They definitely shouldn't complain about whether or not things are fair (oops, lol).  @LetTheBallFly, wait for the final two to discuss elements of strategy, past decisions, who did what and more.  

We have to be impartial observers.

Haha. Will do, gonna go back into my cacoon and slumber

Archived