FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It was discussed throughout the game but I wasn't receptive until the time you actually got evicted 

Yeah, it was discussed throughout the game.  I believe it was first seriously talked about when we went over screen shots.  But we seriously talked about it to occur at a much later date in the game.

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Yeah, Whicker sent every single screen shot and messages about you, lucky, him and ur brothers convos. Telling us every strat you guys had. Along with that, I snuck in a got lucky on my side. 

Damn...really. It is almost like you still think this was an unknown lol

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, it was discussed throughout the game.  I believe it was first seriously talked about when we went over screen shots.  But we seriously talked about it to occur at a much later date in the game.

What was the reasoning behind it?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I think the part that saved LTBF longer was the heat that got put on FJ early. We knew we had to separate the two of them and one of them had to go. FJ just happened to be the easier one to take out.

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well kind of. We all discussed it in mafia catty, you just started the [spam] after basically we all found out every one of us messaged eachother lol

I don't want to get into a lengthy argument about this. You're certainly right to an extent, but I do strongly believe that my strong ties to both BDL and mafia had a unique influence on the size and quality of the alliance. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I don't want to get into a lengthy argument about this. You're certainly right to an extent, but I do strongly believe that my strong ties to both BDL and mafia had a unique influence on the size and quality of the alliance. 

Absolutely no argument about it. You led it and got rags and Bcb favored into the equation. It was really the perfect size

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

We all knew.  I believe I even told you at the time that gopher was one of my closest allies.

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It was tough for me. I told you at the time why I decided to go with the consensus. 

Did I ever have a chance to make it...?

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Did I ever have a chance to make it...?

Yes. But you would have had to let me get evicted that cycle instead of getting Dome to use POV on me. From that point you would have had a true ally in Dome and a couple of key comp wins and you'd have been there. 

Archived