FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

What did he share?

How y'all were seriously debating putting up me or gopher or others we were allied with.  Why would we risk keeping you around when we are told that we are on your short list?

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

How y'all were seriously debating putting up me or gopher or others we were allied with.  Why would we risk keeping you around when we are told that we are on your short list?

Only partly accurate lol

2 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3884130

How dare you. That's not a lie lol. I had a secret alliance with Lucky after ET was evicted. He approached me about it because his main goal was to get ET out. I was the sole vote to save him because I knew I could trust him in the jury if he survived. 

10 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Wait...you all had a different chatty...was I just a pawn

I explained this to you when I voted to evict you. After FJ was evicted, we lost a lot of power and I needed to side with Rags and Gopher if I was going to go further. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

How dare you. That's not a lie lol. I had a secret alliance with Lucky after ET was evicted. He approached me about it because his main goal was to get ET out. I was the sole vote to save him because I knew I could trust him in the jury if he survived. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5196624

Archived