FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Should have kept mexD

I have no regrets evicting you tbh.  Nothing personal but you tried to manipulate mission.  News flash, mission is the ******* king.  Mission deals in billion dollar transactions daily.  He's not going to be manipulated by some flea twin on FF.  I was ******* on to you.  Pick on someone your own size.

But next game, I'm open to working together, just don't try to manipulate me or **** me over or its bye bye baby. 

11 minutes ago, mission27 said:

@Whicker you clearly deserve to win, being a mastermind and all, so please explain to me why I shouldn't **** you over out of spite? 

@Ragnarok why would I give you my vote, even though you did nothing all game, and Puerto Rico is a dead beat creditor? 

In one of my diary room sessions I gave an analogy comparing you to Bill Belichick. Respect deserves respect. 

7 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I have no regrets evicting you tbh.  Nothing personal but you tried to manipulate mission.  News flash, mission is the ******* king.  Mission deals in billion dollar transactions daily.  He's not going to be manipulated by some flea twin on FF.  I was ******* on to you.  Pick on someone your own size.

But next game, I'm open to working together, just don't try to manipulate me or **** me over or its bye bye baby. 

Well, I'd say it was Mission accomplished in the end :D

Just now, mission27 said:

Whats that say about me? 

Nvm we all know I'm a fake *** *****

everyone's fake. nobodies not. the only real ones are probably living off the grid doing whatever by themselves. this a game built on insincerity. no decent man has won BB. it's not an accolade you want on your obituary. 

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

everyone's fake. nobodies not. the only real ones are probably living off the grid doing whatever by themselves. this a game built on insincerity. no decent man has won BB. it's not an accolade you want on your obituary. 

I'm not a decent man - I'm a champion.  

Apaprently this is jnot a compeition appreciative of champions tbh

14 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Thank you so much, Ragnarok for not giving Mission a chance to win.  I would have been sweating this jury decision.

@Ragnarok, @Whicker

My vote is already in.  In the spirit of fair play, I am giving each of you an opportunity to make me change my mind.  If I had voted for the other guy, what would you say to make me change my mind?  Include why I should NOT vote for the other guy, and explain why I SHOULD vote for you.  Thank you both for a great game.  I admired both your games and applaud you for making it this far.  You both deserve to be here, and you both outplayed me this game.  Congratulations to you both.

I think we had open and honest discussion/alliance and worked well together the entire time you were in the game.

Plus, I won a string of comps when it mattered the most.

As for why you should not vote for Whicker, I think everyone in the jury had a great deal of communication with both of us throughout most of the game.  You saw how we conducted ourselves in chats and comps.  And he played a very good game.  If you feel he deserves to win, then so be it.  I'm not going to change how I've played this game.

But I would hope you'd vote for a fellow Packers fan.

Just now, Whicker said:

Rude

Seriously though, how is mission not in this f2?

I mean say what you will, look at the ratings this season vs. last season when I was not active. Its quite clear the mission effect is real.

A true TV host would've rigged it for me, instead I got ****ed over by the Whicker man, ok Nic Cage, have fun on TNT or whatever cable channel you are bound for. 

mission is NETWORK quality.

Archived