FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

30 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I wouldn't say I was playing the "whole house" but I was playing both sides of our alliance. I figured out early on that our alliance was going to have a significant presence at the end of the game, and I figured if it got to that point, it would be about whichever side (BDL vs FJ/LTBF) would win the comps at the correct time. I thought that if I built a strong relationship with the twins early, I would be low on everyone's betrayal list, and as it turned out, high on people's save list. 

Me telling you about the twins' plans to get rid of you was solely about protecting you and our alliance. The twins trusted Ruskie and Lucky who I didn't trust at the time, and I strongly preferred you in the game. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8155725

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

@losers

Did you guys have a f2 when I got rid of gopher to save rags?  I put the chances at 50-50 but still did it, because I'm a ******* rock star and don't give a **** about this game.

You have odd shaped nipples on your ***** **** tbh

35 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Thank you so much, Ragnarok for not giving Mission a chance to win.  I would have been sweating this jury decision.

@Ragnarok, @Whicker

My vote is already in.  In the spirit of fair play, I am giving each of you an opportunity to make me change my mind.  If I had voted for the other guy, what would you say to make me change my mind?  Include why I should NOT vote for the other guy, and explain why I SHOULD vote for you.  Thank you both for a great game.  I admired both your games and applaud you for making it this far.  You both deserve to be here, and you both outplayed me this game.  Congratulations to you both.

You should vote for me because I made two of the bigger/more important moves in this game. I played the biggest part in evicting ET, one of the most powerful players in this game. I also played the most important part in putting together what I'd argue is the most powerful alliance in FF Big Brother history. Before the first HoH was posted, I had already put together an alliance of seven with Rags, Bcb, FJ, LTBF, Gopher, ET, and myself. After Bcb was evicted, we added Shady. This alliance controlled the game from day 1 and managed to put 5 of it's 8 members into the jury, ending up with a complete sweep of the finals. I don't think there's any way we could have had this kind of success without our alliance, and I don't think the alliance happens without my doing. 

5 minutes ago, mission27 said:

@losers

Did you guys have a f2 when I got rid of gopher to save rags?  I put the chances at 50-50 but still did it, because I'm a ******* rock star and don't give a **** about this game.

I promised I would take him to the finals if he saved me in the final 4. I was going to keep that promise. The opposite did not exist 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You should vote for me because I made two of the bigger/more important moves in this game. I played the biggest part in evicting ET, one of the most powerful players in this game. I also played the most important part in putting together what I'd argue is the most powerful alliance in FF Big Brother history. Before the first HoH was posted, I had already put together an alliance of seven with Rags, Bcb, FJ, LTBF, Gopher, ET, and myself. After Bcb was evicted, we added Shady. This alliance controlled the game from day 1 and managed to put 5 of it's 8 members into the jury, ending up with a complete sweep of the finals. I don't think there's any way we could have had this kind of success without our alliance, and I don't think the alliance happens without my doing. 

P;ease have you not heard of code red

@thelawoffices

@JBURGE25

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Damm all the way back in week 2 xD

Yeah, Whicker sent every single screen shot and messages about you, lucky, him and ur brothers convos. Telling us every strat you guys had. Along with that, I snuck in a got lucky on my side. 

Just now, Whicker said:

I promised I would take him to the finals if he saved me in the final 4. I was going to keep that promise. The opposite did not exist 

Same.

Really odd he took you, when I'm a smugger dude and was less likely to win, but I always knew he was retarded.

5 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8155725

This was before ET got evicted and we had our secret alliance. My diary room will reveal how I felt about our alliance and evicting you. I was the one who voted to keep you, remember?

Archived