FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

We were slowly starting to reconcile, then @theuntouchable reached out to me to get him evicted. Had to honor touch.

All of this talk about me - I do want to clear the air: The only alliance I initiated was with @utley4568 and touch. Everything else was expendable to me. After that dissolved, it was working a strong deal with @Ragnarok and @HorizontoZenith, but then I got shanked.

I really learned from this game, going to take my lessons with me for the next go round.

Utley got it in his head that I was working more with you than him. All I did was try to be the go between. I even told utley that there may be things I do/say that would seem like I’m not working directly with him but not to believe it. Then the dude stabbed me directly in the back.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Utley got it in his head that I was working more with you than him. All I did was try to be the go between. I even told utley that there may be things I do/say that would seem like I’m not working directly with him but not to believe it. Then the dude stabbed me directly in the back.

@utley4568, @theuntouchable - it's my fault our alliance didn't work out. I kept you two in the dark, and that's ****ty of me. I know you two fell out, but you shouldn't. 

Hopefully we can get a chance to right some wrongs in Survivor.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I MAY have helped get you evicted and shared a little bit with utley and stretched the truth...... and it worked

Here is ipwn's last diary session

What I expect to be my final diary entry:

This has been a rough game for me. Tax season came out of nowhere to kick my ***. Things have never been like this in our firm before, but when you acquire a practice in the middle of tax season, due to health issues of the other practitioner, life gets turned upside down. I didn’t get to spend any time in this game. 

I have asked the house to vote me out, and I hope that they follow through. 

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You were gone pretty shortly after that anyways. 

Which is why I didn't mention you much. I pulled you into the BURGE alliance early, but that group didn't yield much fruit...

Now that you got the hang of it, you'll be on my mind more often.

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I seriously thought @HorizontoZenith or @gopherwrestler was going to win. How they got burned is beyond me.

A part of me knew that if I stayed on the block once I hit jury, I was gone.  I think a lot of people were afraid of me being in the final two. Not trying to talk ****, I just think that's how it was.  Joke's on them. I was on the block with Whicker and they all picked Whicker.  

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Well you didn't vote to keep me when I thought you and Shady were locks to keep me.

Well as you know I always just vote for whatever the majority is going to vote for, so thats probably true

Archived