FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Gopher talks about the flip

Well the first flipping of the group has happened. They targeted ET, which is who we thought it would be. But still not the time I would of liked it to happen. We should of drug our group to the jury. 

LTBF, FJ, Lucky, and Domes group is going to get torn apart at some point. Not a huge fan that they talked Whicker to put up ET, really he was the only one that would have saved Lucky from being evicted.

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

lmao he's got perma-stoned face. he's pretty mad at himself for not being more aggressive, but i guess like thought he'd coast to the finals with the numbers and then just depend on likability. 

Somebody(ies) needed to go after Dom or Wendell at some point. They absolutely needed to be broken up. Some people realized it and did nothing - which is worse. But, as the game went on it became pretty obvious that it was going to be those two to the end. Still not sure why Sea-Bass didn't use his extra vote advantage since it was the absolute last time he could.

gophers plan DR

Well my plan for the group chatty going down is finally coming alive. ET was never in my plan but he was first. Now finally one of the twins, needed one of them gone to keep them honest coming jury time.

now what should I do, dump on flux? Mmmm

flux is going to be really upset when he figures out the twins weren’t joking when I said I was going to get him evicted. In one of the next 2 HoH’s, it will be time for him to go..... chaos

Gopher DR about the peeps

Well my mission of dumping my 3 main allies has been accomplished outside of main group. 

Utley I totally backstabbed.

Flux I just let go.

now HZ, even tho this one kinda stunk. 

Now onto the next. Hopefully the plan of me Whicker & Rag can make it to the final 3.

hopefully the plan to allow LTBF win this HoH pays off and we get dome out on his cause, and LTBF will be an easy one to try and remove since he can’t compete. 

This shall be interesting.

gopher talks about BB bots I think

Well Julie destroyed the plan of tanking and letting LTBF win by the addition of battle bots..... no idea how to even tank in this. Now I must win and destroy LTBF by myself

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Gopher finds out about twins

Ah great day in the house to move on from some people. Found out FJ and LTBF want to flip on me and make a move on me. ET won’t put up the guy we all wanted out. So us BDL guys are just going to stick together. We now have a better group! Oh well, the twins aren’t that hot anyway!

I hate twins.

mission complete for gopher:

Well I’m still alive in this somehow! Got mission to put up LTBF. Paid off feeding him info all game to only have him get put in the butt by spreading it. Now I gotta start winning to stay alive!

and.....gophers gone (last DR)

Evicted from the house but no feeling hurt. The 5 I hoped to make it to the end all did. Had a feeling I would be the first one out. Had a good run. Pushed out everyone I was reaching out to, helped align the ET, Utley, and Flux eviction all behind their backs which all 3 were about the most powerful players at the time. Now it’s time to sit back, and watch to see who wins!

Wait, I'm having trouble understanding Gopher's logic... He tried getting rid of his allies?  I actually feel better about getting evicted if some loser's plan was to get rid of his allies and I was one of them.  Gopher... what the hell were you thinking? 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Utley got it in his head that I was working more with you than him. All I did was try to be the go between. I even told utley that there may be things I do/say that would seem like I’m not working directly with him but not to believe it. Then the dude stabbed me directly in the back.

I had people from all directions telling me you were coming after me

Archived