FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Time for the man, the myth, the gopherwrestler. Heres his first DR when he won the first HOH because nobody would tag him

Well... turns out I am the ugliest guy in the House. Not one person wanted to give me any affection and give me there personal infection. At least I turned out Head of House!

I am making friends tho. Touch reached out, he also knew he wasn’t that cute and super athletic so we made a solid team. Also my bedroom mates my Korean friend, the twins, Uncle Phil, bcb and ole Rags have been pretty nice to me.

Seems like everyone hates that Nazgul character, kind of the jock of the House. Was a complete butthead to me, so for sure that loser is getting put up for eviction. 

After @Shady Slim comes though with maybe his only comp win! gopher session:

Slim coming in the clutch! The Australian sweet heart pulled off the upset. I am a full believer in the house pushing up Nazgul out of the house. Hopefully Raves isn’t too pissed when I put him up for eviction 

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

Seems like everyone hates that Nazgul character, kind of the jock of the House. Was a complete butthead to me, so for sure that loser is getting put up for eviction. 

That's part of my charm, idiot. You'll pay for this.

I forgot it wasn't even ET who nominated me.

Sax and Rag CAN go together as evidenced by this gopher post:

just about thought I was going to witness a fist fight in the house. You can really feel the tense attitude in the house with Sax and Rag. 

I got ole dirty rag’s back tho... he’s safe

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

I got nothing on @HorizontoZenith. Boy spits fire.

can't wait to get up to those good and proper then??

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

After @Shady Slim comes though with maybe his only comp win! gopher session:

Slim coming in the clutch! The Australian sweet heart pulled off the upset. I am a full believer in the house pushing up Nazgul out of the house. Hopefully Raves isn’t too pissed when I put him up for eviction 

strong win for the people's champion

Archived