FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

iPwn.  Exact same feelings as Ruskie.  A little bit open to the idea of Flux leaving so that we can go after iPwn.  I tried four times to talk to iPwn.  Once his inbox wasn’t working, three times he read and ignored me.  I’ve been told he doesn’t like me as a person.  How could anybody possibly dislike me, Julie?  How?  

Who told?

If you thought sober HZ posts were verbose, get ready for his drinking ones:  #HZDR

Alright, Julie, I've moved three states away and I've been drinking and I'm ready for another diary entry. 

LTBF tried desperately to get me to change my vote to FJ.  What do you do when someone tries desperately to do something?  You say you did it.  I told him he convinced me and that I changed my vote to FJ.  I didn't.  Just got sick of him begging.  I also didn't want him as an enemy.  The SECOND you announced the votes, I sent him a PM saying, "So much for me being the deciding vote."  He had told me I was the deciding vote.  I wouldn't have been either way.  He expressed doubt.  I convinced him that I did change my vote.  I used my reputation as an honest and loyal player to convince him.  Told him frequently that I do NOT lie, that I'm honest, and that he can trust me.  As far as I know, he bought it.  One of those twins had to go.  Had to take my opportunity.  As far as right now, we're working together. 

I LOVE Shady.  Nobody sees him as a threat, and he likes me.  He told me as much.  Telling you right now that if I win that final HoH and Shady is still in the game, I'm taking Shady to the final two.  Nobody thinks he's done a thing.  Hell, I don't think he's done a thing. 

Domepatrol  is #2 on my top ten list of players I want gone.  If I win this Luxury competition, I'm making him fight for his life.  If someone sends you a PM requesting to work with you and you don't respond.. WTF, dude, do you even know how to play this game?  Mouth breather. 

Lucky.  Don't trust him as far as I an throw him.  Would not shed a tear if he left.  Not a target though.  Probably top five, but not top three as far as targets.

Whicker.  Don't trust him as far as I can throw him.  Top 5 target of mine.

Ruskie.  I act like I want him gone because he's slow, but I've put a LOT of time into convincing him he's not a target of mine and he has nothing to worry about from me.  He doesn't.  I'm being honest with him.  He's got nothing to worry about.  Although Ruskie... Pick up the damn pace.  Nobody is asking you to cure cancer or build a rocket.  It's effing Big Brother.  It takes five minutes to figure out the logic behind these games if you pay attention.  You suck way too much in challenges to take as long as you take.  That's one reason you had nothing to worry about from me.  You suck at challenges.  Your time to results ratio has got to be the worst in Big Brother history.  Dude, you suck.  Bad.  You REALLY suck. 

Rag.  I feel like I can trust him.  Even though LTBF told me Rag has talked about getting rid of me. 

iPwn.  Dude, when someone asks you three times to work with you... WTF?  Moron.  You're number one on my **** list. 

Gopher.  Like him.  Don't consider him a threat.  Which means I should probably be worried about him. 

Mission.  Far too quiet and under the radar for my liking.  He either isn't playing or he's playing the best game of his life. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

For the record, I was fully prepared to work with you while expecting to be stabbed in the back at some point.  I really wanted to work with you because I like working with people who give you that healthy fear.  That's why I was so happy to work with ET.  I prefer working with people I see as my biggest threats.  I changed that in the middle of the game, and it screwed me.  ET getting evicted was the point the game changed for me, and I couldn't recover. 

You could have been the Dom to my Wendall.

HZ's DR: I'm Guessing something good happened??

Redemption, Julie!  Redemption!  No matter how this game turns out, I feel like I have already topped last year's performance based solely on now utterly and embarrassingly messing up Mastermind. 

This doesn't mean the game has stopped for me.  In fact, the game has changed and I am still playing it.  I think six steps ahead of my closest competitor.  My social and mental game both trump the next closest competitor by a large margin.  It's no longer about winning HoH, it's now about securing Jury votes.  One way to jeopardize jury votes is evicting jury members.  Now that it's down to Whicker and I, I've contacted Whicker about guaranteeing my safety for this cycle.  I guaranteed he is not a threat to be nominated by me, and that if he throws this HoH, he will be safe for this cycle AND be able to compete next week.  However, I don't want him taking that deal.  I want him taking the other deal, the one where I throw the HoH competition if he guarantees MY safety.  Get his hands dirty, keep mine clean and guarantee both my safety and my ability to compete for the next HoH.  This will also help me make my case to the jury should I make it to the final 2. 

I'm confident in my logic puzzle ability.  I believe I could win this HoH.  I don't know if I want to.  On one hand, I have only one HoH win, and that's important for making a case for winning.  On the other hand, I've made it to the final 4 in MANY HoH competitions, and HoH winners now will be seen as bigger threats the closer we get to the end.  I also have only 2 legitimate targets (iPwn, domepatrol) and one acceptable replacement (Mission).  Any other nominations would ruin deals or working relationships I've made thus far.  Tough decision, we'll see what Whicker has to say. 

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

you wild as hell shady

out there playing "sport" 

yea i was just up at the park with a mate kicking a footy

we meant to play tennis but we were rained out - pretty good for him because i whomp him every time lmao

HZ gets nommed. Heres DR

We all saw this coming, Julie.  I may seem stupid and impulsive, but as soon as I saw Dome nominated me, I sent him a PM saying there were no worries, made sense for him, and that I'd like to play up our rivalry in the thread, but work together in the future.  If Dome is smart, he'll accept.  If he's smarter, he'll accept and not mean it.  If he's as dumb as I think he is, he won't respond to my proposition at all. 

I prefer being nominated at the start rather than getting the back door treatment.  At least this way I've got a guaranteed shot at the PoV.  For the record, all honesty confirmed since it's a diary session, I am willing to work with dome even after this nomination, and I will not retaliate if he agrees to work with me.  I love having those unexpected alliances, and it helped get me a long way in the last season of Big Brother when I did that with touch.  Hoping dome doesn't go full idiot and refuse to respond to me like iPwn did

May 8th post: HZ might get evicted

Well, Julie, this might be my final diary entry.  I am 70% sure Shady and Mission will vote to evict Whicker.  I am 50% sure Gopher will vote to evict Whicker, 40% sure Ragnarok will vote to evict Whicker, and 20% sure LTBF will vote to evict Whicker. 

Once I got nominated, I asked Gopher whether or not he would use the PoV on me.  He said 100% sure.  He won.  I asked him if that meant I was off the block.  He said yes.  That's two lies, and after frickin Nazgul last year, I've cut my lie allowance to 1.  Gopher is dead to me.  Still need his vote though, so he doesn't know that.  Before that, I was planning on going to the final three with Ragnarok and Gopher.  After they couldn't make their mind up between me and Whicker, I have now put all my eggs into the Mission/Shady basket. 

Gopher, Ragnarok... You let me down.  No matter how this vote goes, you let me down. 

Also, LTBF, you are the Nazgul of this season of Big Brother.  Nobody trusts you.  Because you lie.  A lot. 

That's all, Julie.  Unless I stick around. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

yo this was the first season of survivor i watched in my life. that dude sebastian was one of my main homies in high school. 

Sebastian was dumber than a doorknob, but he was a good dude.

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

So I think I'm getting this HZ doesn't like me vibe....

Bro, you really went full dumb when you went after me in that HoH.  That made me so mad.  It's like... If you're working with someone, why in the actual hell would you target them in that type of HoH game before you target other players?  That made no damn sense, and that's what got you and FJ out of the game.  I like you, I just couldn't trust you after that. 

Archived