Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

29 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’m done getting excited about regular season Jose. He disappears every single playoffs. 

To be fair, none of us can remember the last time you got excited for anything besides the idea of hiring geriatric head coaches.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Damn it

Props to the Yankees, they’re just better

Better paid. Their dudes who got paid big delivered big. Meanwhile Lindor is hitting grand slams to get them into the NLCS and our SS drops pop ups.

Dolan is absolutely horrible.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Better paid. Their dudes who got paid big delivered big. Meanwhile Lindor is hitting grand slams to get them into the NLCS and our SS drops pop ups.

Dolan is absolutely horrible.

I think blaming Rocchio is off base - he’s been our best player this post season

i don’t watch baseball, if I didn’t know better I’d assume Jose, Clase, and especially Naylor are absolute turds 

Fun season. But no one should have had any expectations that we'd win this series. Yankees are just far more talented.

Partly why my interest in baseball has been killed over the years. Dolan + no salary floor or cap just means only a handful of teams will consistently compete. If we had the payroll of the Yankees, we'd be WS contenders most years.