Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

19 minutes ago, buno67 said:

The season from hell

I'm all for blowing it up.  RIght after the All Star break.   I hope Antonetti has his scouts out there busting their humps, finding players that can help this team going forward.  I don't know if anyone (possibly with the exception of Clevenger, Plesac and Bieber) is untouchable.  

50 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I'm all for blowing it up.  RIght after the All Star break.   I hope Antonetti has his scouts out there busting their humps, finding players that can help this team going forward.  I don't know if anyone (possibly with the exception of Clevenger, Plesac and Bieber) is untouchable.  

The one thing I hate, because it deals with Bradley. 

The Indians play the waiting game to gain control of years but it won’t matter. we played that game with lindor and he won’t even see the extra year for this team cause they milked it. If they brought him up early enough they would of made the playoffs that year lol 

just bring up Bradley already

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

Can't.

Would have to demote Bauers if possible and admit they were way wrong on that trade.

Don’t matter yandy would still struggle with us cause he wouldn’t get consistent enough playing time 

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Don’t matter yandy would still struggle with us cause he wouldn’t get consistent enough playing time 

Ya, that reminded me of the Wedge-Phillips friction.

This time it was "Francola" who "won".

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Some of the finest prospects who also will likely fetch a nice trade in 7 years.

It's honestly a neverending cycle. This is why I was so upset in 2016 and 2017. We had our 2 year window and missed. We'll try again in about 2021 or 2022 I'd imagine. 

Thome Vizquel Alomar Ramirez

then

Colon (GREAT TRADE) that netted us

Sizemore, Lee, Brandon Phillips (good job trading him too soon)

then

LaPorta for CC and some dudes for Lee

then

...we will sell Lindor, Jose, and probably Bauer/maybe even Hand and some others

Wash, Rinse, Repeat

• Like 1