The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl Champions

Phire

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Seriously. Of all the FQB this organization has had, the year Wentz was having as our FQBOTF. How ironic is it that our first SB ,was won by a Backup?

It's surreal?

Seriously! It is so surreal that the FQB and the FQBOTF had an SOS out to the USSR and then they TTYL. OMG! LOL! HAGS! xD 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Seriously. Of all the FQB this organization has had, the year Wentz was having as our FQBOTF. How ironic is it that our first SB ,was won by a Backup?

It's surreal?

Winning it all with Nick "Nine Yards" Foles is extremely surreal. All those "who should be our QB" debates and it was Nick Foles that out-dueled Tom Brady that got us our first ring. Unreal. I don't think it'll ever feel real.

2 hours ago, AustrianEagle said:

I honestly can´t rewatch the whole game. It was so nervwrecking, i still have to skip the patriots drives.:D

When I was watching it, people were like you don't even look happy when the Eagles score. 

Internally, I was having a nervous breakdown.

I could tell just by looking around the level of fandom of people. 

Fringe fan: Eagles T-shirt, slugging beer at a bar, yelling but at nothing in particular, not paying attention. 

Average fan: Eagles Jersey, moderately drinking, high-fiveing, watching mostly replays, having conversation during plays. 

Big fan: Foles jersey, sipping beer, occasional yelling, but mostly quiet. 

Me: Cox jersey, sober as a bird, completely silent, right in front of the tv with a sign that read "Don't speak, touch or motion to me until after the game.", biting nails, holding my chest, worried look on face entire game. 

1 hour ago, oland11 said:

Don’t call yourself an eagles fan unless you were there when we were at our worse and still stood by this team (unlike my sister who’s a damn band wagon fan and doesn’t know a lick about football)10104448-large.jpg

Andy Reid play calling at its finest 

9 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I didn't even get euphoria until the next day. I was completely spent going through that game. I was just relieved and exhausted after. 

I was hammered. We went strolling thru the streets of my private neighborhood with beers in hand and pockets, and an Eagles blanket wrapped around my neck like a scarf. Blasting “dreams and nightmares” and “we are the champions” in successive order while cheering at the passing drivers.