WR - Michael Thomas
WR - T.Y Hilton
WR - Kenny Stills
WR - Emmanuel Sanders
WR - Marvin Jones

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:53 PM, Buffalo Viking said:

Thoughts on this trade:

Tyreek Hill and Lamar Miller for Leveon Bell and Keelan Cole

I offered Miller and Enunwa for Bell and that was his counter offer.

This is my current team:

QB: Ryan, Luck

RB: Gurley, Miller, Carson, Breida, Morris, Ekeler

WR: Hill, Tate, Enunwa, Fuller

TE: Kittle

I like your first offer, I dislike his counter. Bell doesn't hold enough value to get Tyreek Hill IMO. That said I think you could survive rolling with Carson/SF RBs/Ekeler until he comes back in the first deal.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:54 AM, kyfinfan said:

this trade was accepted tonight in my league:

team A is 0-3 has fournette, cook, ajayi, powell, wilkins & buck allen as his rb's

he sent an offer of fournette for peterson which was accepted

should the league veto this or let go thru

I hate these types of deals but I also hate vetos that are based on value and not collusion. If you're really that concerned I think the Commish should ask the guy getting AP how he feels that it benefits his team. If he can answer the questions the trade is fair.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:20 AM, Forge said:

Trying to decide if Calvin Ridley is worth my top waiver priority. The problem is, unless green is seriously injured, I don't need him. I have 4 quality receivers in Green, Hopkins, golladay and Cooks. So I'd basically be making this move to play defense against allowing other teams to make themselves better...

There are also several other quality receivers available in Godwin, Allison, John brown, and a few others. 

He'd probably be your #4 WR and I don't consistently expect him to outscore Julio as the second fiddle in ATL. I'd lean no because you're not desperate.

I need some trade advice.

12-team PPR

I give: Carlos Hyde, Cooper Kupp

I receive: Lamar Miller, Golden Tate

Tate would replace Demaryius Thomas as my WR2 

Miller would be my RB3 (I start a QB in my superflex spot so my RB3 only really fills in for bye weeks)

My RBs would be Kamara & Howard (Starters) and Miller & Powell (bench)

My WRs would be Allen & Tate (Starters) and Thomas & Cole (bench)

Essentially, I'm trading backups to upgrade my starting WR. The only thing that makes me pause is Hyde has been doing well and may do even better with Mayfield starting. With the importance of RBs and their odds for injury, I don't like downgrading my RB3. However, Miller is a 3-down back, even if he's not doing too well. So it's a question of how much of an upgrade is Tate over Thomas? I don't trust Keenum to get Thomas the ball enough and he seems to like Sanders better anyway. Tate has Golloday to compete with but consistently gets 90 catches and 1000 yards and has a better QB.

Thanks for the advice!

On 9/27/2018 at 11:17 AM, Hockey5djh said:

I like your first offer, I dislike his counter. Bell doesn't hold enough value to get Tyreek Hill IMO. That said I think you could survive rolling with Carson/SF RBs/Ekeler until he comes back in the first deal.

I ended up countering back Golden Tate and Miller for Bell. He rejected it and ended up trading Bell and Mike Evans for Brees, Hilton, and Devonta Freeman. I think the trade is ridiculous since he already has Watson and Brees wouldn't add much value to his team.

Archived