First 3 round mock on NFL.com

Iamcanadian

1 hour ago, dawgdish said:

I like the idea of the Browns taking Chubb at #4, but then to follow up with 2 more d-lineman in the first 3 rounds is overkill at what would be a position of strength (after taking Chubb) on a team with way too many other needs. 

And defensive back would still be a glaring weakness, this is probably the laziest, most uninformed mock ever.

2 hours ago, tom cody said:

Barkley or Chubb is what this Colts fan wants so I'm happy with the mock, getting Barkley would really take the pressure off of Luck. 

Until he has to drop back and pass :-)

The Colts need so much.  I think they are prime candidates to trade back but Barkley is the BPA.

Losing out on McDaniel’s I don’t think there is any way now Indy would pass on Barkley

Irsay isn’t going to do that he wants the flashy guy at this point 

you can’t go QB because you potentially have Luck so getting that star running back will be the next best thing in his eyes 

What the hell is with the obsession with mocking the Titans a TE? Delanie Walker has shown no signs of slowing down and they just drafted a guy in Jonnu Smith last year who actually did pretty well as a 2nd TE despite being raw. Titans need a RB more than another damn TE. The Landry pick seems like reoccurring pick in a lot mocks and I love it but come April, he’s a top 20 pick. 

7 hours ago, tom cody said:

Barkley or Chubb is what this Colts fan wants so I'm happy with the mock, getting Barkley would really take the pressure off of Luck. 

Penn State alum, and out of all the likely scenarios, the Colts is the I want him to go to the most.

19 hours ago, Shylo3716 said:

Josh Jackson in the second-round! Throw the whole damn mock away!

It'll depend on how Jackson runs. Desmond King had outstanding film, but he dropped like a rock due to his lack of straight-line speed.

Archived