For Fun!! Predict compensation for Kirk Cousins Tag & Trade deal & team.

aceinthehouse

31 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Has he actually said the Redskins officially won’t tag Cousins? I have seen “the reasons why they won’t tag and trade” but no official decision.

In the video he said that Bruce Allen has discussed using the tag publicly but that there is a very slim chance the redskins actually do it.

16 hours ago, lavar703 said:

According to Rapaport the Redskins will not tag Cousins. 

While it would be nice to see sanity (or at the very least, acceptance) reign, I'm going to wait until March 6th before I believe it.

On 2/20/2018 at 2:16 PM, Woz said:

While it would be nice to see sanity (or at the very least, acceptance) reign, I'm going to wait until March 6th before I believe it.

You should listen to the Joe Corry interview today on the Chad Dukes. Dukes had Corry on at 6:00, so hour 4 of the show. Corry said that in Oakland Bruce and him worked well on some contracts together but when Bruce went to Tampa, it went downhill and he lost respect for Allen after Allen fined Keenan Mccardel for holding out in Tampa Bay and then he traded him to San Diego. I forget the specifics of all that Allen did but it was something that was allowed but in poor taste.

http://cbsloc.al/1C622C4#.Wo4ovAC0pBY.twitter

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You should listen to the Joe Corry interview today on the Chad Dukes. Dukes had Corry on at 6:00, so hour 4 of the show. Corry said that in Oakland Bruce and him worked well on some contracts together but when Bruce went to Tampa, it went downhill and he lost respect for Allen after Allen fined Keenan Mccardel for holding out in Tampa Bay and then he traded him to San Diego. I forget the specifics of all that Allen did but it was something that was allowed but in poor taste.

http://cbsloc.al/1C622C4#.Wo4ovAC0pBY.twitter

Bruce Allen is a snake.

Archived