For Fun!! Predict compensation for Kirk Cousins Tag & Trade deal & team.

aceinthehouse

4 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Tagging Cousins would be one of the worst moves in franchise history. I expect us to do it, not have any caps for free agents, then trade Cousins and a 6th round pick to someone just to get the salary off the books.

The worst move ever IMO was trading for rg3.

atleast if we fail itd be just for one year . Taking a 6th round pick is better than nothing imo. Lol 

thank you dash, doc & turtle.

appreciate it.

I've never had to have surgery & I see my O. Surgeon tomorrow.

I'm a detailer @ an auto body shop.

So this injury, completely affects what I do.

oh well...

It is, what it is.

I've always believed things happen for a reason & not by coincidence.

I just wished I knew the reason for this.

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

Does he have the side to side speed !

Doesn’t matter, most of our MLbs don’t either. Foster, Compton and Vigil are slow and Spaight and Brown would be good except he always blows his assignments.

Ace wouldn’t probably be an upgrade if he could just get his assignments down and run a sub 5.00 second 40 time.

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

thank you dash, doc & turtle.

appreciate it.

I've never had to have surgery & I see my O. Surgeon tomorrow.

I'm a detailer @ an auto body shop.

So this injury, completely affects what I do.

oh well...

It is, what it is.

I've always believed things happen for a reason & not by coincidence.

I just wished I knew the reason for this.

Damn, I wish you lived in Maryland or northern Virginia. It’d be nice to know someone who works at a body shop.

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

The worst move ever IMO was trading for rg3.

atleast if we fail itd be just for one year . Taking a 6th round pick is better than nothing imo. Lol 

Hilarious, you wanted RG3 so bad in 2012 I could see your smile from California when we got him. You were with me in all the arguments. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

Hilarious, you wanted RG3 so bad in 2012 I could see your smile from California when we got him. You were with me in all the arguments. 

I wanted cousins to start .

ive always hated rg3 ask Lavar ask Brian and McKnight 

ask tour self

i even made a thread saying draft Mariota lol. I despised rg3. Why would I be happy trading that much for a qb we knew was gonna get injured . 

Kirk cousins I'm 2012 bears preseason had me excited . 

The Redskins place franchise tag on Cousins and trade him to Denver. 

Denver gives Damarius Thomas and a 2018 3rd for Cousins.

Kirk plays on the tag for Denver in 2018  and Denver places the transition tag on Cousins in the off season to guarantee their right to match any offer in the 2019 off season. 

The Redskins tag Kirk. The players union files a grievance and it drags out though free agency and the draft. We make no improvements to the roster because of this and also lose all of our free agents with Gruden using his own money to re-sign Ryan Grant. Kirk walks for nothing, we get no 3rd round compensation due to the grievance outcome and Bruce Allen gets a 5 year extension. 

28 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The Redskins tag Kirk. The players union files a grievance and it drags out though free agency and the draft. We make no improvements to the roster because of this and also lose all of our free agents with Gruden using his own money to re-sign Ryan Grant. Kirk walks for nothing, we get no 3rd round compensation due to the grievance outcome and Bruce Allen gets a 5 year extension. 

5 year extension!!!

omg 

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

Cousins and a 2018 5th to Denver for a 2018 3rd and a conditional 2019 5th round pick that could go as high as a 3rd depending on Cousins’s games played/yards passing. 

If Kirk is willing to do it, this actually would be the trade to happen (or something similar).

Hope you get better soon. We will get nothing since Kirk will not sign any offer while he is franchised! He'll take the money, ride the bench and be a free agent the next year! I say instead that the Redskins have a fire sell! Trade anybody worth value, pick up as many picks as we can, have the worst record in the NFL, have the #1 overall pick, screw that up and watch Allen get a lifetime extension as Snyder hears how amazing he is winning off the field by Allen!

Archived