2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

32 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

We could sign Charles Woodson right now and he’d still be the best player we have at corner and possibly the entire secondary.

good thing we’ll get to keep House!

No panicking.. You need therapy. Other misc insults.

Just now, LUKE232323 said:

Man, it's going to take an absolute Herculean effort to put together a good secondary this year.

We'll be fine. Be worried if we go to TC with our current guys. We just need to not have our top 4 CBs injured again this year. 

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Odds Brees tampers and convinces Graham to turn on us before 4pm tomorrow?

To be honest i'd be ok with this. Spend that money on 2 CBs frick pay Johnson and Mowilk we get lots of money off the books again next year. Graham isn't taking us to the promised land. Mind you the defensive step child ain't either. Pay AR 50/per year and maybe he can play CB:)

10 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I was sooooo looking forward to drafting an athlete like Edmunds or Landry. Hopes dashed

Still think EDGE  in 1 and CB in 2, 4/5.

Just not appealing to potentially be reliant on rookies to play heavy snaps.  Will test Pettine for sure.  Going to need that KISS principle on D in full effect.

Just now, squire12 said:

Still think EDGE  in 1 and CB in 2, 4/5.

Just not appealing to potentially be reliant on rookies to play heavy snaps.  Will test Pettine for sure.  Going to need that KISS principle on D in full effect.

I don't think singing "god gave rock and roll to you" will do the trick? icon_uhoh.gif

Archived