2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Just now, WaitWhat said:

“You hurt my fee fees. Pls stop”. Nut up

This is the second time you've quoted me specifically to complain about me.  Block me.  I don't get why that's so hard.  Are you the same person as Mr. Anonymous?  Because the two of you keep quoting me specifically to complain about me, you're stealing his goal posts saying and you're approximately the same level of annoying. 

Demovsky just wrote this on ESPN:

Brian Gutekunst can't talk about the Damarious Randall-DeShone Kizer trade because it won't be official until tomorrow but as for cornerback, he said: ‘That's a position we're looking at heavily." But added that it may not necessarily come in free agency.

Just now, Chinaski_86 said:

Brian Gutekunst can't talk about the Damarious Randall-DeShone Kizer trade because it won't be official until tomorrow but as for cornerback, he said: ‘That's a position we're looking at heavily." But added that it may not necessarily come in free agency.

Better be an effing trade then.

Just now, Mr Anonymous said:

Post better

9 of your 16 posts have been calling people out for their usernames or complaining about them in some way or another.  That is the literal number.  Post about football and not posters.  That's literally a rule here.

2 minutes ago, Chinaski_86 said:

If Gute's answer to fix the CB position is just a couple of rookies we're going to have a defense worthy of nightmares.  

WR --> Brice Butler, Tyrell Williams (trade), Terrelle Pryor, Cam Meredith (won't happen). 

CB --> E.J. Gaines, Delvin Breaux, Jeremy Lane, T.J. Carrie 

EDGE --> Jerry Attaochu 

Probably missing a few, but that's who sticks out to me at the moment. 

Archived