2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Good, give that big turd money and let Hunter hit FA next year.

Was he any good in Seattle this year? I didn’t get to see many of their games after you straight in there.I didn’t get to see many of their games after you straight in there.

4 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

Did we just sign Burnett?

Haven't seen anything on that. On another note, if Melvin is asking for 10M a year then there's absolutely no reason we shouldn't be in on Mathieu and is anyone else surprised how quiet it has been on his front so far? I expected to hear way more teams interested then just Houston so far.

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

Haven't seen anything on that. On another note, if Melvin is asking for 10M a year then there's absolutely no reason we shouldn't be in on Mathieu and is anyone else surprised how quiet it has been on his front so far? I expected to hear way more teams interested then just Houston so far.

I think its the fake Rapoport that keeps showing up under #Packers.

Further research showed we cut Cobb and signed Calvin Johnson out of retirement lol

Just now, BrettFavre004 said:

Safety market been incredibly quiet, at least compared to corner.

Matthieu should be had for around 10, maybe under.   No one was willing to trade for the 3/33 remainder of his contract. 

It's reported that Mathieu is seeking 9 million a year in his next contract. If that's the case sign me up. 

1 minute ago, Siman08/OH said:

I think its the fake Rapoport that keeps showing up under #Packers.

Further research showed we cut Cobb and signed Calvin Johnson out of retirement lol

Did you really see that? Lol

Just now, Nick_gb said:

It's reported that Mathieu is seeking 9 million a year in his next contract. If that's the case sign me up. 

So he'll get 14 based on everything else. Just add like at least 3 mil to everything

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

Pretty sure it's always about the money. That's just public talk.

If this is Tyrann he said he would get more money in the open market than his current deal just last week on the radio. FWIW

Archived