2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

House is JAG. Did he make our defence better when he signed for us. The answer is no. Did he make our defence better when we had him the first time round? the answer is no.

Keeping him for the sake of maintaining the status quo is insane.

Would much rather kick the tyres on some other prospect and see if he does better. What do we got to lose? we already got a crappy defence, this way we give ourselves the opportunity to strike gold on some lesser known corner. If we stick with House we will never get to find out.

3 minutes ago, Chili said:

House is JAG. Did he make our defence better when he signed for us. The answer is no. Did he make our defence better when we had him the first time round? the answer is no.

Keeping him for the sake of maintaining the status quo is insane.

Would much rather kick the tyres on some other prospect and see if he does better. What do we got to lose? we already got a crappy defence, this way we give ourselves the opportunity to strike gold on some lesser known corner. If we stick with House we will never get to find out.

Exactly. That's why you gotta blow it up sometimes. 

20 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

^It will not be good if House signs elsewhere and the Bears match our offer sheet.  That would be bad, and it would make me feel nervous about what might happen.  At the same time, I will continue hoping for some good news at cornerback.  I am hopeful we are the team House could have a deal with soon.

I’d prefer Tramon TBH

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I just felt like posting a picture of capers.  I feel like House was "JAG" because of capers.  Too much Capers.

I wonder how many players will turn out to have had to much capers. 

ALL OF THEM

Not a great look. Instead of focusing on improving our team we basically just spent however long negotiating on behalf of the Bears so they now have Fuller for 4 years instead of 1. 

With low guaranteed money, it was a no brainer Bears would match.

Archived