2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

We have Rodgers. This isnt a rebuild, that's dumb. We may have caught a break with Breeland. Who cares if his foot needs to heal for April and May, hell even June? He has an infection in his foot, that doesn't concern me at all. This isn't 1930, it's 2018. I'd sign him tonight at the same deal Carolina gave him and we probably wouldnt even have to pay that now.

Just now, packfanfb said:

We have Rodgers. This isnt a rebuild, that's dumb. We may have caught a break with Breeland. Who cares if his foot needs to heal for April and May, hell even June? He has an infection in his foot, that doesn't concern me at all. This isn't 1930, it's 2018. I'd sign him tonight at the same deal Carolina gave him and we probably wouldnt even have to pay that now.

I want to agree, and I think I agree, I just think that if a professional sports team got spooked by the cut, there must be something about it that's more serious than we know. 

47 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm not even kidding, I hope Rodgers forces his way out if that's our approach still. I'd like to see the guy win another SB and the "gee I hope this works" approach has failed for 8 years now.

Ray, that’s ridiculous. 

The team isn’t bad and there’s plenty of time to improve this roster.

2 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Ray, that’s ridiculous. 

The team isn’t bad and there’s plenty of time to improve this roster.

If I had to grade the pass rush/secondary it'd be pretty damn close to the bottom. 

Last year we weren't good, losing Burnett, Randall, House and Dial and replacing it with Wilkerson is not an improvement.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

If I had to grade the pass rush/secondary it'd be pretty damn close to the bottom. 

Last year we weren't good, losing Burnett, Randall, House and Dial and replacing it with Wilkerson is not an improvement.

Good thing it's March. :P

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

There is a lot of time left. This is a massive overreaction.

My god this place has been annoying since free agency started 

2 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

There is a lot of time left. This is a massive overreaction.

My god this place has been annoying since free agency started 

I said that with the example that we plan to do nothing but draft guys and hope they fit like Matthews and Raji did. I understand there is plenty of time left.

Archived