2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Gotcha, well God help Pettine haha. If the guy turns this roster into something, back the Brinks truck up and give him a lifetime extension.

Well, I mean, we have 12 draft picks. You had to figure the draft played a major part this year. This shouldn't come as a shock to any of us.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Gotcha, well God help Pettine haha. If the guy turns this roster into something, back the Brinks truck up and give him a lifetime extension.

Nowwwwww......how exactly would that extension be constructed? Would Pettine become one of the five highest paid HCs? Or higher?  :)

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Well, I mean, we have 12 draft picks. You had to figure the draft played a major part this year. This shouldn't come as a shock to any of us.

I may be drunk now so this isn't rational thought anyway lol but I wanted better for this defense. We traded our best corner for an offensive player, and then cut our most expensive non Rodgers offensive player and spent that on offense too. I fell for the "need to fix the defense" rhetoric from the new staff. I hope the rookies step in and are studs.

Archived