2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, JBURGE25 said:

Yes. 

Sherman's deal isn't terrible important because the guarantees are likely low. Won't be a comp for tru's agent. They'll be looking at bouye among others. Look on tru's spotrac page and iirc the market value is around 13.6m. Have to assume that Cleveland will offer more than others 

4 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Minimum

Damn, well if the pack is gonna be aggressive, this might be the one they pull the trigger on.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

No, why do you want Rashaan over him. Sorry, was confusing. I was JW your reasoning is all.

cost and allows us to look at maybe both him and Pat Robinson. Other than that idk

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

No, why do you want Rashaan over him. Sorry, was confusing. I was JW your reasoning is all.

yeah i know i just dont have a reasoning. i dont even really watch football anymore. my reasoning is based on looking pictures on google and highlight videos until i got bored. and also thinking about price. 

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

yeah i know i just dont have a reasoning. i dont even really watch football anymore. my reasoning is based on looking pictures on google and highlight videos until i got bored. and also thinking about price. 

I kinda like Melvin. IDK what to think. He kinda came out of nowhere. I haven't seen him a ton, but he did a few things that stuck in my head that I remember, kinda going "who the hell is this guy?!" 

2 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

cost and allows us to look at maybe both him and Pat Robinson. Other than that idk

I figured it was cost, but I didn't know if there was more to it.

Getting both those guys instead of Trumaine is interesting I suppose. IDK where I lean on that...

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I figured it was cost, but I didn't know if there was more to it.

Getting both those guys instead of Trumaine is interesting I suppose. IDK where I lean on that...

My ideal after the Randall trade is getting Tru and then Ward or James at 14. If James, add another corner via FA. I am comfortable that for 2018

If we land Trumaine, we get a true no 1 lock down, follow the no 1 WR type of player. But we probably don't have much money left over to spend elsewhere. Plan B you could get a second tier guy like Prince, Claiborne, or a 1b player like Colvin or Breeland and probably leave an extra $3-5 million to sign another CB or address another position. Pros and cons to both. I just hope we dont pick door C which is roll with King, resign House and have Joe draft pick and Rollins be your 1-4 guys come September.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If we land Trumaine, we get a true no 1 lock down, follow the no 1 WR type of player. But we probably don't have much money left over to spend elsewhere. Plan B you could get a second tier guy like Prince, Claiborne, or a 1b player like Colvin or Breeland and probably leave an extra $3-5 million to sign another CB or address another position. Pros and cons to both. I just hope we dont pick door C which is roll with King, resign House and have Joe draft pick and Rollins be your 1-4 guys come September.

I'd much rather spend $ on a FA CB and draft a young pass rusher than the opposite. I feel like that first route is far better value.

Archived