E3 2018 and upcoming titles

riceman80

32 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I've never understood the hype for Kingdom Hearts. At all.

Personally, its probably my favorite series of all-time. But its definitely not everyone's taste. Alot of people didnt like KH1 cuz admittedly its very little kiddish, but #2 is one of my favorite games ever. Idk how anyone can't at least somewhat enjoy #2, especially the second half of that game.

On that note, it looks like they've added GOBS of new interactive combat features and one thing i also noted was it seemed like the Gummi Ship missions are gonna be alot more in-depth and complex.

I pray they get rid of 100 Acre Wood this time around tho. Its so f****n boring and time consuming.

5 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

Honestly, the biggest issue I have with Sony's games are they are all dark and muted, even Spiderman. They are FANTASTIC cinematic experiences, but when I think about playing Ghosts of Tsushima for 5+ hours, I feel like I would get bored.

Pretty much comes down to gameplay and how rewarding playing the game is, none of which can be shown in any way in these trailers.  Sony knows how to put on a show for sure. But I'll bet Dark Souls will still be a better game with a bigger player base by the time the sequels to all these games come out.

2 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

I'm so in for Death stranding. Kojima is going off on one. 

Hoping they have the option for Japanese dialogue in Ghost of Tsushima. 

Death Strading looks like it could be a masterpiece or one of the dumbest games and biggest flops of all time with an artist gone mad. I have no idea, but I am enjoying how every single reveal about the game generates like 10 questions. I'll see what people initially say, and if it's  not a dumpster fire I'll definitely get it, could be an amazing experience.

And hell yes please subtitles. Nioh was so much cooler with only a select few English voices.

1 hour ago, Mossburg said:

Death Strading looks like it could be a masterpiece or one of the dumbest games and biggest flops of all time with an artist gone mad. I have no idea, but I am enjoying how every single reveal about the game generates like 10 questions. I'll see what people initially say, and if it's  not a dumpster fire I'll definitely get it, could be an amazing experience.

And hell yes please subtitles. Nioh was so much cooler with only a select few English voices.

Whatever the case, it looks gorgeous. Those shots on the lush green mountains were spectacular. 

Archived