BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

8 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Could we please not ding me $1000 for not having a game plan several weeks back...please with sugar on top.  

There have been a few teams that simply submitted a couple lines for a game plan, would hardly call those game plans.  

For the love of god it's Christmas.

You've only done it once this year right?

I thought we agreed you get a pass for the first time/extenuating circumstances so you're good.

On 12/11/2018 at 9:58 PM, SwoleXmad said:

If Whicker quits, dibs on his team.

Like I get it, but what rags said is 100% accurate it has happened, will continue to happen because we're human. 

And awful of keeping track of the rules  

I'll trade you my entire defense for Mahomes.

5 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Is miamidolphin4life still part of this sim?

I noticed his name still appeared in the list of committee and responsible people.

If he isn't I'd like to nominate myself to take his place in the trade council if you don't already have that position filled.

@Jlash

That's MD4L

Have an 'end of the regular season' mock.

Louisiana - Nick Bosa, Edge - Best player in the draft and a position of need.
Berlin - Quinnen Williams, DT - 2nd best player in the draft and my starting DTs have expiring contracts after next year.
Louisiana - Derrick Brown, DT - Their DL will be rebuilt.
Louisiana - Jawaan Taylor, OT - They will have no tackles and Taylor will lock down one side.
Wichita - Greedy Williams, CB - He said he wouldn't go DT and CB is a need.
Camden - Jeffrey Simmons, DT - They have a ton of DTs hitting FA.
Orlando - Ed Oliver, DT - He would pair very nicely with Kenny Clark and Suh.
Gotham - Rashan Gary, DT - An elite athlete that can play up and down the line.
LB - DeAndre Baker, CB - They need a CB and ****** Baker up quick.
Hawaii - Devin White, LB - Wright will be a FA and White would pair with Roquan for an awesome tandem.
IC - Josh Allen, Edge/LB - I know he isn't a pure off-ball LB, but he is BPA, would make the 3rd down pass rush even stronger, and could play SLB in base.
Camden - AJ Brown, WR - They need more talent at WR after trading away OBJ and Evans.
Orlando - Noah Fant, TE - A bit early now(I think he rises), but he's a great prospect who would pair nicely with Gesicki as Gronk will be a FA.
Rome - Raekwon Davis, DT - They have no one under contract after next year, so youth is needed.
Sydney - Greg Little, OT - The most physically gifted LT in the class, Sydney desperately needs OT help.
Camden - Mack Wilson, LB - Jamie Collins might get cut, so Mack would make a very nice pair with Darius Leonard and let Jewell be the 3rd LB.

Sydney - Jonah Williams, OT - They also need a RT badly.
Berlin - Justin Herbert, QB - He probably goes higher, but if he's here, I'd probably guarantee his professional failure.
Orlando - Montez Sweat, Edge - BPA and they can afford to stock up on edge guys.
Cuba - Parris Campbell, WR - An elite speed WR across from Julio would be massively helpful for this offense.
Wichita - DK Metcalf, WR - They desperately need youth at WR and he would have gone higher if not for his injury.
Berlin - Cody Ford, G - I like him and will need a new LG.
Cuba - Albert Okwuegbunan, TE - They also need a TE badly and Okwueg is a great athlete.
Louisiana - Clellin Ferrell, DE - I know they got Bosa, but they will need a 3rd edge rusher if they don't 3Up Dee Ford(JPP will be 30) and Ferrell is great value.
Louisiana - Deionte Thompson, S - They have some solid guys, but could use a top tier talent.
Camden - Dexter Lawrence, DT - They already got Simmons, but Hicks and Phillips are the only guys under contract for next year and he is great value here.
Berlin - Zach Allen, DL - He could play LE in base and kick inside on nickel.
Portland - Jachai Polite, Edge - They need edge help badly and jump at the chance to get Polite.
Seoul - Dre'Mont Jones, DT - With McCoy and Atkins hitting FA, they'd love to get a guy like Jones here.
Rome - Drew Lock, QB - This was tough as I didn't love the fit of a lot of guys here.  Rome can afford to take a QB with Brees getting old and Mitch not a sure thing.
OKC - Christian Wilkins, DT - Only 2 guys under contract next year, Wilkins would be a very nice pick.
Orlando - Damien Harris, RB - With minimal needs, they can go BPA and Harris would pair great with Kamara.  Ronald Jones is meh.  

• Like 1