BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yes he is.  Davis has been steady this year, but Gipson is quite a bit better.

He hasn't been the starter in any of your games though so I'll take that with a grain of salt. He's solid but he's far from the reason the Jaguars Secondary is as good as it is.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

He hasn't been the starter in any of your games though so I'll take that with a grain of salt. He's solid but he's far from the reason the Jaguars Secondary is as good as it is.

Haha has been really good in the new system in GB, and I started Kazee week 1 when he was awesome in prime time and he has played really well since(aside from getting ejected for hitting Cam).

Plus, just because I haven't started Gipson doesn't mean he hasn't been better than Davis.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Haha has been really good in the new system in GB, and I started Kazee week 1 when he was awesome in prime time and he has played really well since(aside from getting ejected for hitting Cam).

Plus, just because I haven't started Gipson doesn't mean he hasn't been better than Davis.   

This is correct logic.  For example, I have Stafford on the bench and he's better than any QB you have ever started 

• Like 4