BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Gareon Conley may finally be turning into the stud I hoped for.  In the past 3 weeks he has given up 15 total yards with a 8.3 passer rating.  Puts him at 6th for passer rating on the season at 65.5.  

I have 2 good corners!  Huzzah!  Huzzah!

this post is solely for @Jlash

Good job jinxing him.

• Like 1

I don't get why Kenny Stills is so undervalued in this league. He regularly is followed by #1 corners which means he's the #1 WR in Miami. I can only imagine what he would do opposite of players like Adam Thielen or Robert Woods. I look forward to his Dee Ford/Eric Ebron type renaissance next season.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I don't get why Kenny Stills is so undervalued in this league. He regularly is followed by #1 corners which means he's the #1 WR in Miami. I can only imagine what he would do opposite of players like Adam Thielen or Robert Woods. I look forward to his Dee Ford/Eric Ebron type renaissance next season.

200.gif

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Week 1 he had 4 catches for 104 yards and 2 TDs....in the 12 weeks since he's had 20 catches for 265 yards and 3 TDs, that's an average of 1-2 catches for about 20 yards with a 25% chance of a TD, kinda booty.

His season ranks stack up with other BDL greats like Tajae Sharpe (I just cut a couple weeks ago), Rashard Higgins (Current UFA), and Kelvin Benjamin (BDL HOF'er and current real life UFA).

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Week 1 he had 4 catches for 104 yards and 2 TDs....in the 12 weeks since he's had 20 catches for 265 yards and 3 TDs, that's an average of 1-2 catches for about 20 yards with a 25% chance of a TD, kinda booty.

His season ranks stack up with other BDL greats like Tajae Sharpe (I just cut a couple weeks ago), Rashard Higgins (Current UFA), and Kelvin Benjamin (BDL HOF'er and current real life UFA).

I was trying to make a Kelvin Benjamin joke

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

Welcome to my world. His play relies heavily on QB feeding him in the right situation. He isnt a game breaker.