BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

7 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

So... Christmas weekend flexibility on the deadline?

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Yes please

If gameplans will be late I probably won't be able to post them until evening Christmas Eve. I'm traveling

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

If gameplans will be late I probably won't be able to post them until evening Christmas Eve. I'm traveling

Mine is ready I just need re read everything and make a few adjustments. If I'm late it will be an hour late at most

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Mines half written. I expected to have more time but having a newborn around Christmas makes it really hard to get time to write it. I'm off to a brunch now so the kid can be paraded around to aunts and cousins followed by a dinner with the other part of her family. I'll try to get it completed in between those events but if I can't I may need to finish it tonight.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Gameplan sent to @bcb1213 and @Whicker. Sorry for the delay, I was caught off guard by Mike demand and I was eating frogs (it's the best). As it was the case few weeks ago for Counselor, I'll vote for Orlando in this matchup but if Mike votes as well, please disregard my vote.

GL @Hockey5djh

Thanks man.

Appreciate you helping me out on short notice.  I owe you one.

I'll get more active after the 27th.

Thanks again.