BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

Rant incoming because this kind of ridiculous and should've been avoided but it wasn't.

The deadline to vote is 12PM EST on Wednesday right? (Barring OT/tied games)

For the most crucial part of the BDL season (playoffs) when the main voting days fall on Christmas Eve+Christmas Day, the fact it wasn't extended to Thursday like Bcb suggested is mind boggling. 

If this isn't on the Docket I fully encourage expanding the voting deadline to Thursday 12pm EST because this was total nonsense. 

8 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

My game is currently tied as I post this.  We should extend voting to tommorow to make up for most not checking in due to Xmas 

1000% would've backed this but no one's going to budge because the games have been "decided"

29 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

1000% would've backed this but no one's going to budge because the games have been "decided"

Most people's game plans were a day late, which didn't help anything, but aside from that you had 2 1/2 days to click a button and vote on two games. It wasn't like a standard week where you had to spend an hour reading through game plans. It's a good thing to put up for discussion, but let's not act like people got strong armed here.

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

Rant incoming because this kind of ridiculous and should've been avoided but it wasn't.

The deadline to vote is 12PM EST on Wednesday right? (Barring OT/tied games)

For the most crucial part of the BDL season (playoffs) when the main voting days fall on Christmas Eve+Christmas Day, the fact it wasn't extended to Thursday like Bcb suggested is mind boggling. 

If this isn't on the Docket I fully encourage expanding the voting deadline to Thursday 12pm EST because this was total nonsense. 

This will be an interesting owner's meeting 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Does the seven seed making the final and likely being the favorite change your four team vision at all 

It changes some but I still have a response. I'll save it for the owner's meeting. Be sure to ask me this again