Madden 19

MacReady

On 24/09/2018 at 7:56 PM, SteelKing728 said:

.I bought the game without giving EA my money, but its still garbage.

1. Speed burst is useless sometimes. The defense speeds up with you once you hit the button.

2. Running is useless. Speed burst works but you can't use it initially.

3. Some passes can't be complete depending on the route. The safety or linebacker always bats it down.

4. Kicking is impossible on all madden.

5. QBs complete every pass unless you severely lower their sliders.

6. Play action almost always ends in a sack. Same with screen passes.

7. Totally unrealistic animation

8. Tackling glitches 

That's a decent amount of what i find wrong with this game. I just don't think its worth playing anymore. I'm 2 weeks in and I'm already done...

Yeah, it's booty. Still nothing like real football. 

On 10/5/2018 at 4:13 PM, footbull3196 said:
On 9/27/2018 at 12:05 PM, Malfatron said:

hopefully, they put out an update that randomly calls a rtp penalty if you sack the qb

That happens in Madden 18 as well.  I cant even begin to tell you how many times that's happened to me after I get a sack and it's so frustrating because you're basically being penalized for being better than your opponent

did madden actually incorporate this, or are you screwing with me?

14 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Move the slider to 51 or 52 and you'll get a couple calls every game.

Yea, I don't know about in Madden 19 but in 18 it was ridiculous vs CPU.  Hell sometimes it would happen so much in my favor I would just decline.

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So if anyone's still looking to make coins easily, Solo Battles are the way to go. I made 300k last week from finishing in the top 75 on PC.

Do the players still move like molasses in solo battles?

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Do the players still move like molasses in solo battles?

Actually no.

I only played it the first week and I swear everyone was sub 80 speed on your team and it was AWFUL, so I never played again. Which sucks cause I pretty much got over MUT after a week

I only played it the first week and I swear everyone was sub 80 speed on your team and it was AWFUL, so I never played again. Which sucks cause I pretty much got over MUT after a week

Yeah the game as a whole is slow this year, but the player movements in Solo Battles are surprisingly normal. Player movements in Solo Challenges are god awful.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah the game as a whole is slow this year, but the player movements in Solo Battles are surprisingly normal. Player movements in Solo Challenges are god awful.

... this might be what I'm thinking of. Is this where you have 4 different games to play against a user roster controlled by the CPU and then can do more after you play them?

... this might be what I'm thinking of. Is this where you have 4 different games to play against a user roster controlled by the CPU and then can do more after you play them?

Nope, that's Solo Battles. But I've been playing them for the past week and I mean unless your roster actually does have dudes with like 72 speed, the player movements are normal and players feel fluid since I think the game difficulty is all-pro and the game speed is set to normal instead of slow.

Archived