Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

Just now, Raves said:

Pretty sure Ruskie would've been the easiest wagon... but ya know.  Also last game you were scum and getting called out on it from the start.

He did hop on Ruskie first thing.

I get called scum in literally every game.  So it made it easy to handle last game cause you can only cry wolf so many times before people ignore it.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

He did hop on Ruskie first thing.

I get called scum in literally every game.  So it made it easy to handle last game cause you can only cry wolf so many times before people ignore it.

Sorry didn't see him jump on it earlier.  I'm trying to keep up while at work, which is something I didn't want to do, and keep missing things.

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I get called scum every game.  It's not personal bias.  I'm just tired of the same people signing up and either going inactive or trolling.  Neither helps town.  Add to that your willingness to hop on the easiest bandwagon, and you're a great place to start today.

But hey, way to vote for the person voting you.

Thanks man. You're getting frustrated because I outted you as mafia for a stupid reason. Mad because you didn't slip, but you did. Learn from it.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Sorry didn't see him jump on it earlier.  I'm trying to keep up while at work, which is something I didn't want to do, and keep missing things.

Yeah, and his reason made zero sense.  When has a self vote ever gained trust?

Then he flips out on me bringing him up after i voted for him last night due to his inactivity.  I would think that a townie would understand the reasoning and try to be active, instead of automatically accusing their accusor.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, and his reason made zero sense.  When has a self vote ever gained trust?

Then he flips out on me bringing him up after i voted for him last night due to his inactivity.  I would think that a townie would understand the reasoning and try to be active, instead of automatically accusing their accusor.

I've used the flip out self vote to survive nights before. Its actually a pretty solid move, most people flip and think you're angry town. Literally my go to if I'm the leading vote as mafia late in a night.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

I've used the flip out self vote to survive nights before. Its actually a pretty solid move, most people flip and think you're angry town. Literally my go to if I'm the leading vote as mafia late in a night.

So youve never used it early D1.

gopherwrestler – Ruskie (13)
Ragnarok – Mookie (18)
RuskieTitan - Tk3 (12), Ruskie (12)
theuntouchable -
mission27 – Darth (20)
Famous Jameis – Ruskie (14), Tk3 (17)
LetTheBallFly – Ruskie (14)
kingseanjohn – Rags (17)
Tk3 – Ruskie (12)
Ua – KSJ (18)
domepatrol91 – Darth (20)
Darth Pees – Ruskie (12)
MD4L -
Raves – Rags (17)
MookieMonster – Ruskie (20), Rags (21)
bcb1213 -
bucsfan333 - Ruskie (12), Darth (20)
EliteTexan80 – Ruskie (15), Mookie (20)

Vote Count

5 Ruskie – Tk3, Ruskie, Darth, Gopher, LTBF

3 Rags – KSJ, Raves, Mookie

3 Darth – Dome, Mission, Bucs

2 Mookie – Rags, ET

1 Tk3 – Famous

1 KSJ – Ua

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

6 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Last second survival and actual trust are very, very different things.

And how was Ruskie caught exactly?

3 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Had a baaketball game last night, Ive used the self vote to try and gain trust as Mafia before.

So, Ruskie.

No reason for the vote.

42 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Instead of the Ruskie giving off major scum vibes? Interesting decision. 

Now it's because Ruskie has major scum vibes. 

17 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Now it's because of a flip out self vote.  That was used in a very different situation.

But I am curious to hear what major scum vibes mookie got from ruskie.  Or if he just hopped on a convenient bandwagon.  

15 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

While this sounds good in theory, I don't think that dictating how people go for roles is necessarily good in general.  If we all agree to this, then scum knows the roles out there and what to watch for.  I think we know a host of people are going to go after certain roles like the gardens, but after that, keep scum in the dark.

Wouldn’t they know what’s out there anyway? As long as we don’t list specific people to go after specific roles, I don’t see an issue and agree that we’re better off trying to coordinate this to keep the better roles from mafia. 

Archived