Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I'm ready for a lynch.

I still want Ruskie, but if I can't have it I would be down for a bandwagon on Domepatrol or Raves.

Anyone interested?

Bad read on that domepatrol guy.

im down for either of the others.

6 hours ago, Tk3 said:

yes

Ruskie slipped. His PM obviously says "barbarian" and he didn't know that was the distinctive word that meant "mafia"

He probably assumed "barbarian" meant "vanilla" until they research tech, which is why he asked the question that he did.

I cannot imagine a single civ scenario in which he would ask that question in the way he did.

Please lynch me so I can prove my point on you.

On 2/12/2018 at 8:18 PM, Whicker said:

I will not be providing a starting ratio for this game, but there will only be Civilization (town) and Barbarians (mafia). There will not be any alignment conversions of any kind.

Here's my issue with the Ruskie thing.  If he read this line, why do we think there was a slip?  Obviously we can't say for certain that he read the OP, but I really don't get why that is being assumed.  

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

What do you think your lynch will prove?

Personal theory of mine. Moreso for the overall Mafia meta. Also to measure how much someone has an ego.

But in the case of this game here, it should assist with scum hunting. Right now everyone has no powers, so there's no risk of losing a civ special. If I get lynched, we get information. That'll be more of a contribution than someone like Darth Pees who follows the majority 80% of the time with an easy BW vote once the train left the station.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Here's my issue with the Ruskie thing.  If he read this line, why do we think there was a slip?  Obviously we can't say for certain that he read the OP, but I really don't get why that is being assumed.  

Obvious scum slip, duh? All hail tk3 for being a mafia mastermind.

5 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I missed this post somehow.

I don't think this is a mistake. Each game Ruskie votes for himself or claims to be mafia. One of these times it'll be true and we'll overlook it because he always does it.

Ruskie

Missed it somehow, eh? So this whole bandwagon is going on and you just miss it, eh?

I've already successfully bussed myself as mafia once before on the old forum. Perhaps I'm going for round 2?

Archived