Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So basically we either give them one wonder for sure or we give them the ability to have an extra wonder but they can only use one a night? 

The "yay" vote would give the barbarians an extra Wonder slot (so a three man scum team would be able to build four total Wonders) but restricts each barbarian to one move a night, so they would have to choose what moves to use between their available Wonders and the factional kill.

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@LetTheBallFly you didn’t freak out when you were close to getting lynched and you didn’t vote in OT. Why? 

I'm a civ. I was just going to let OT happen and it was what it was. Then after Raves' comments in OT I felt a little confused. He was either a civ who didnt care with no power yet as he stated or he was Mafia, so I vote him near the end. Then I think Tk3 voted me and FJ voted Raves for the tie at literally the last second. I thought I was a gone lol. 

Are you mad because you didn’t get the lynch you wanted? 

He is pissed at Tk3's BS comment obviously.

The second part stood out to me. Tk3 is scummy for making it a tie but FJ isn’t? 

FJ isnt in my mind and I think I said it a few times now. I believe me and Raves are civ. So a no lynch due to FJ's vote is a good thing imo. 

Is he actually the best vote or is this bias anger coming out?

Little bit of both. Hate when people threaten to quit using integrity as an excuse. I have no investigation or the like, so I'm going based on my reads. 

1. Tk3 didn't vote me N1 like he has the last 3 games as civ

2. He tied the vote to go to OT. He said he wanted a tie. That's just scummy imo.

3. His comment about me and FJ is scummy and BS. (Yes it made me angry as well)

The first part is a null tell. This isn’t like a ruskie/ET type thing. 

If tk3 wanted chaos he wouldn’t have tied it up. 

But can anyone tell me LTBF wasn’t the runaway lynch here?

I'm guessing it's cause so many people are inactive or posting very little. Hopefully it picks up today. Whether it's bad for me or not lol

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So basically we either give them one wonder for sure or we give them the ability to have an extra wonder but they can only use one a night? 

I really wanted to vote none, but that isn't an option this time 

20 hours ago, MD4L said:

I could start going indepth with assessements. Will try getting this done for today's phase.

We ever going to get this? Right now you have offered very little outside of getting your posting in.

20 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

And then this... 

found some shenanigans 

Not forgetting LTBF

19 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

Bucs has been up their on my radar for a bit.  Why concede yourself as the lynch instead of pushing one of your reads, especially since some others have had the similar reads.....

Starting of the Bucs push.

17 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

How so - 2nd request.

This never got answered

17 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Did raves make an entire post about bucs then vote for me?  I'm so confused 

@Raves what's up with that 

Noted.

15 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’m about 82.6% sure Raves is scum....

Start of the back and forth awkward push of raves and dome. Honestly seemed a little too much for me.

14 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

I don't like this from last night.  No voting for like an hour or 2 and then at around 6, an hour before night bucs votes mookie with no reasoning, then tk3, then dome caps it off, all in rapid succession.  This seems coordinated by mafia to cap off the mookie vote 

Pushes bucs even more.

14 hours ago, Raves said:

After spending the first day jumping all over the place Dome comes in today not doing much and settles onto me... dome

Retaliation vote for him starting the Lynch of you? Seems like you are searching for something just to vote for him.

13 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

I am and am voting for bucs.  No traction though. 

I don’t know if you are scum or civ, but I’d say it’s safe to assume you hit bucs, pulling the “nobody believes/listens to me” card and just taking it in your own hands?

12 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Guys.... raves and ruskie are scum.

im 100% sure that’s a possibility 

Also not a fan of this post.

11 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

bucs, md4l, or gopher?

More trying to push bucs. Is it to try and take heat off raves or your brother?

11 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

No lynch is best in my mind cause I still think they are both civs

Seems a little anti town, the Lynch at that point was the best option to find mafia. Still think a mis-Lynch last night would have been at least a little more info for the next day. 

11 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I'm so disinterested in this. I can't stomach playing with people who multigame the way FJ and LTBF do.

I might not play any more games with those two

I’m not sure if this was just a ploy to get the brothers heated, but if it was, it worked.

10 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

A few things on Tk3

3. Tk3 didn't vote me N1 like the last 3 games or so (I think he was a civ in each)

I’m not so sure how this even relates to this game. 

Right now I am going to put my vote on FJ. If he flips mafia, my assumption from the game is LTBF will flip mafia too. 

Also still willing to put my vote on LTBF or Dome. The pushing of Raves almost seems really forced.

11 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I mean. Is there any doubt that LTBF and FJ share information and/or manipulate things for each other, regardless of the game situation? I don't even trust the integrity of the game with these two.

This is worse than Mission/TLO.

Even if they ARE both civ and it was a benefit to manipulate things to save them, it still isn't good for the game that they work in lockstep regardless of their alignments

This is why I was pissed and still am, although I've cooled down some. 

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Are you mad because you didn’t get the lynch you wanted? 

Read above.  Also I didn't vote for either during the lynch phase.  If I wanted one of them lynched I could have easily done it.  That line of thought doesn't make sense. 

On 2/13/2018 at 7:17 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Ruskie

Vote with no reason behind it. 

On 2/13/2018 at 7:31 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Where is FJ? I don’t like this new him...

I guess nobody liked him.  He went into the good night to never be heard from again.

On 2/13/2018 at 7:32 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Speaking of the little rascals 

These posts aren't doing much but making it look like you are active.

On 2/13/2018 at 8:12 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Ah... welcome back FJ haha

Another post to keep up appearances?

On 2/13/2018 at 9:51 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Don’t most people kind of have an idea to what roles are good and bad for town? I realize not everybody knows the best usuage but you coming out and telling people what to pick sounds scummy

Late to the party.

On 2/13/2018 at 10:00 PM, gopherwrestler said:

You sound like your buddy Tom.

More filler to help make it look like your involved in the game

On 2/13/2018 at 10:36 PM, gopherwrestler said:

I can agree with this. Most of it just messed with my head last game and ended up leading to the mafia win.

Where is the scum hunting and genuine posts

On 2/14/2018 at 9:59 AM, gopherwrestler said:

Are you caught now? 

Mookie

Not sure there really is an original thought here but jumping on early doesn't look good imo

On 2/14/2018 at 1:50 PM, gopherwrestler said:

you’re caught up on reading and somehow missed this? There is only 3 pages full of it being discussed. 

A little more substance but not much 

On 2/15/2018 at 4:53 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Ummm is this a slip?

More short posts to look active with nothing of substance behind it. 

On 2/15/2018 at 4:53 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Eh never mind didn’t see your post after that

Follow up 

On 2/15/2018 at 5:03 PM, gopherwrestler said:

The whole Lynch me thing just seemed weird, then you and then continuing reading you fixed it to ‘em. Then I liked your post when you messed up again. 

I believe this is about ruskie.

On 2/15/2018 at 5:04 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Throw my phone too... and then I continued reading *

I think you are struggling with how to play as mafia and stay active.  Making filler posts like this is not the thing to do. 

On 2/15/2018 at 5:06 PM, gopherwrestler said:

A scum slip? Not exactly sure what else you are meaning here?

It just seemed weird

The odds are very small that scum have an obvious slip, yet it's bend Saud a number of times by you.  Ithe seems you don't have much in put about the game other then scum slip

On 2/15/2018 at 5:08 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Well you are getting a little defensive over it... is it wet?

On 2/15/2018 at 5:16 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Sure seems like the dirt is getting a little more wet.

Just throwing a little more dirt, and you defend yourself over being defensive...

On 2/15/2018 at 5:28 PM, gopherwrestler said:

I think I just touched theuntouchables feelings.

aaaannnd defensive again

On 2/15/2018 at 5:45 PM, gopherwrestler said:

What are you... Judas Priest?

The last 4 posts were between you and touch yet you never voted for him and stuck on mookie for a very long time.  Was this just a ploy btw you and touch to get dialog btw you to make it appear you to were at odds, but really your both mafia. 

Gopher has been off since the start of the game.  I think it is his first game as scum and he doesn't know how to stay active but keep his head down. There really has been no scum hunting or posts of substance from d1.  

I wish you well gopher but I belive your mafia. 

4 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Hey sorry y’all, got in a pretty bad accident yesterday in the semi at work and got put in the hospital. Lost my phone so I don’t have anything last night to get on. 

My ole lady brought me her iPad to play games and such on, so I’ll catch up in a little while and throw some input on things.

Holy cow man, hope you're OK.

Archived