Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

56 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

increases your chances of finding SOMETHING useful.

plus even if you get same results, if one dies later and is revealed, you have a full invest on the other.

I disagree. He would KNOW his alignment. I think he asked if your post was role based to make sure his results weren’t tampered with. 

Whereas if he picked two people he runs the potential of coming up with nothing. The best first move for that role would be yourself and your most pressing read IMO

On 2/16/2018 at 1:51 PM, RuskieTitan said:

I feel a lot of times a civ player will be so focused on not getting lynched, so focused on surviving, that they become a detriment to the cause. They will place their own lives above assisting with scum hunting. From their perspective, they want to make it to the end of the game and win, dying along the way is a step down. LTBF is the biggest offender of this action in this game.

27 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I don't believe Ruskie is mafia, but I'll vote him simply to save me.

Too cliche, ET. Literally willing to waste a lynch on someone you don't believe is mafia, rather than contributing to scum hunting, just to save your skin. 

32cf3a9e458ee8d9dc44c63800a8511a.gif

gopherwrestler – ET (73)
RuskieTitan – ET (74)
theuntouchable – ET (72)
mission27
LetTheBallFly – ET (74)
kingseanjohn
Tk3 – Ruskie (70), ET (72)
domepatrol91
MD4L
Raves
bcb1213 – ET (72)
EliteTexan80 – Ruskie (74)

Vote Count

6 ET – bcb, Touch, Tk3, Gopher, LTBF, Ruskie

1 Ruskie - ET

(-1) Raves - (Colosseum)

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

99.9%

So, what's the .1%?

If this was no doubt, why not go the full 100%? What's holding you back, champ?

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Too cliche, ET. Literally willing to waste a lynch on someone you don't believe is mafia, rather than contributing to scum hunting, just to save your skin. 

Right now, you're the only option that I can run with, so I'm running with it. Your perk up today is also noted - your activity spiked the minute I had bcb bus me, even though you're on his "confirmed" list, just as I am. 

I feel - actually, I KNOW - you're piling on to slip discovery.

3 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

ET

FJ had him pegged. I am listening to him

Speaking of perking up when no heat is shot in his direction - when have we EVER known you to keep quiet?

@Tk3 - you know that this lynch is happening too easily. What does that traditionally mean?

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

So, what's the .1%?

If this was no doubt, why not go the full 100%? What's holding you back, champ?

@bcb1213 - you absolutely need to answer this. If you're going to bus on me with with a wink and a smile, at least have the decency to tell me why there's even a shred of doubt.

Archived