Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

Although I think the extra wonder would help the civs with getting a role more so than the scum who have a higher chance of getting one as they can coordinate their bids, I'm going with none for now and will probably change it later.

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well that didn’t take long

Trying not to post during work, but also wanting to get my 3 posts in, unfortunately I'm probably going to only have time to play at work or on my phone as I just got the keys to my new house and won't have internet till Wednesday next week.

Just now, Raves said:

Trying not to post during work, but also wanting to get my 3 posts in, unfortunately I'm probably going to only have time to play at work or on my phone as I just got the keys to my new house and won't have internet till Wednesday next week.

Congrats on the new house!

41 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You quoted him saying there’s an even distribution of civs and mafia.

Evenly distributed in the "build order" but not even distribution in terms of quantity. His example for a 21 person game had 3 mafia. 

20 minutes ago, Raves said:

That's a very mafia thing to say.

Archived