53 Man Predictions with practice Squad

INbengalfan

8 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

So with Driskel on the IR now, do we have 1 open spot on our 53?

Yes.  I am assuming Wilson gets the nod for special teams, but maybe he isn't ready.  As long as one of them gets called up, my money is on a QB taking over that spot on the PS.  They could be waiting to see on someone's injury if another player is needed instead of Wilson.

27 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Yes.  I am assuming Wilson gets the nod for special teams, but maybe he isn't ready.  As long as one of them gets called up, my money is on a QB taking over that spot on the PS.  They could be waiting to see on someone's injury if another player is needed instead of Wilson.

I'm betting they don't pull anyone up. Adam Jones will take the spot after Sunday. Anyone they pull up won't be active and would have to be cut again next week. 

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

I asked the same Thing. Do they have to have a 53 man roster though?

No it's not required.  It's just rare to have less than 53 on game day.  They're healthy enough at this point though that they'll be sitting down a few able bodies.

6 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

So we signed Packers DL Christian Ringo.  From what I've read, he's got some potential and should do better in our 4-3 than in the Packers 3-4 D.  I'm guessing once pacman comes back we'll cut Cethan Carter...

Cethan Carter and Hardy Nickerson seemed destined to be the ones gone 

Archived